Apoctalyptic Station 13

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IDWMno's space station 13 server's forum!!

2 posters

Apoctalyptic Station Central Intelligence Agency (ASCIA) or if it is my server (ESCIA)

eliteixhitman
    eliteixhitman

Apoctalyptic Station Central Intelligence Agency (ASCIA) or if it is my server (ESCIA) Empty Apoctalyptic Station Central Intelligence Agency (ASCIA) or if it is my server (ESCIA)

Post  eliteixhitman Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:14 pm

The ASCIA is a sister organisation to Division 13 that handles traitors, heavly armed criminals and crime rings!

Who are they and why are they here?

Nanotrasen and the US government created this branch of the CIA to go undercover with the most dangerous and traitorous scum that the syndicate could throw at them, it was formed after the disaster on Apoctalyptic Station where a mentally challenged man killed 12 people and escaped on a Nanotrasen escape pod security offered no resistance as their weapons were not powerful enough. The US President ordered a review on space station security and protection and signed the ASCIA and D13 allowance bill after it passed through the senate 121 votes to 0
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Loadouts

Every single one of our agents have a collection of WORKING weapons at their disposal in order to deal with any threat that comes their way -

Undercover Agent -

They have standard civi clothes, ranging accross all sorts of jobs. Their job is to patrol the station and inform their CO about any unusual activity, they are also tail suspects when ordered as they have civilian clothing. In terms of weaponry, they will carry a silenced pistol with one clip incase their cover gets blown.
    Load out: Civi clothing / all access ID / Silenced Pistol / Handcuffs

SEAL Team 6 Member -

These are the people who will respond to any threat after an investigation is over and the Commanding Officer decides to set-up a sting. They will also be ready to respond to dynamic threats IE, hostage situations esc... They answer only to the CO. You may use lethal force when deemed necessary by yourself. SIDENOTE - To join this team you MUST be a good security officer, a fuck up here could get you jobbaned from heads and sec! Loadout - SWAT GEAR (Helmet, combat gloves bulletproof vest esc...) / SMG / taser / stun baton / handcuffs

CO's

This job is an Admin ONLY position, this is because a mis-judgement here can cause MASSIVE loss of life. COs order raids, tails and investigations. Their authority only answers to the President Of The United States Of America.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D13 ARE YOUR FRIENDS, WORK WITH THEM TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS!

To apply send me a PM on these forums -
    App -
    BYOND key -
    Why do you want to join? -
    What "type" of agent do you want to be? (COs are admin only!!!!!!)
    Security experience -
    Can you RP?? -
    Other details -
    Corn With Sombrero
    Corn With Sombrero

Apoctalyptic Station Central Intelligence Agency (ASCIA) or if it is my server (ESCIA) Empty Re: Apoctalyptic Station Central Intelligence Agency (ASCIA) or if it is my server (ESCIA)

Post  Corn With Sombrero Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:13 pm

Ehh, sorry mate, but spess SEALS that brutaly torture and murder anything that stands in their way (this part acctualy isn't far from reality, it's a fact they do some unhonourable shit...) , and countries that exist even though Earth is deemed "wasted" for more than 500 years? I seriously, seriously hate to be the jackass who has to derail other peoples ideas, but i mean i seriously hate to be that guy, but someone has to be. Firstly, this seems more like a special job (such as the LLA Perseus peeps) or clan post than acctual suggestion, but correct me if i am mistaken, as i just read the "outlines". Even though the idea itself isn't bad, it just doesn't fit into SS13. It might fit into randomXYZfirstpersonshooterfaggotsplay, but SS13 already has it's own assortment of thieves and pillagers :)But still, it's not up to me to decide, it's all up to the guys on the top. Keep thinking of awesome ideas, you never know. Also, i thing Space Spetznaz would be far more awesome and even more random, thus more cool.

On a side note, i had an ancient idea of an early 21st century sniper "teleported" to the station, with nothing more than his army gear and a shitload to explain to the crew. The good thing would be that he is already armed and can transfer syndie .50 (12,7mm) rounds into empty mags for his sniper rifle, but the bad thing is he has a sensorless suit, and no ID/PDA.
    eliteixhitman
    eliteixhitman

Apoctalyptic Station Central Intelligence Agency (ASCIA) or if it is my server (ESCIA) Empty Re: Apoctalyptic Station Central Intelligence Agency (ASCIA) or if it is my server (ESCIA)

Post  eliteixhitman Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:33 pm

The map has been changed already to facilitate this idea along with the D13!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:01 am