Apoctalyptic Station 13

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IDWMno's space station 13 server's forum!!

5 posters

ASCIA Bitch Forum

RussianLord
    RussianLord

ASCIA Bitch Forum Empty ASCIA Bitch Forum

Post  RussianLord Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:50 pm

It has come to a point were the game has become unbalanced and ASCIA has ID's that can get them anywhere and pulse lasers ETC.
    This is the final straw for balancing.
    I invite EVERY player on the server to come and bitch to your hearts content about how shit this group of Over powered unbalanced shits are.
    I can understand why gibbed got rid of elite security, it was impossible to balance.
    The HOP was added to balance a traitor captain and now we need these cunts comming in with pulse lasers set to destroy and blowing up every wall in search of the changling or traitor.

No more. I can say for a fact that I have had with this idiot admins coming in with pulse lasers, all acc Id's, Security camera terminals, Endless amount of stun weapons and more admin spawned weapons like mateba's.

So without further a do I welcome EVERYONE to bitch about this admin spawned shit that can unbalance a round in seconds.

ASCIA Bitch Forum Seal_o10

And as of now I have put project winter back on schedule. So I can once again say.
    ASCIA Bitch Forum Winter10
    TechScience
    TechScience

ASCIA Bitch Forum Empty huh?

Post  TechScience Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:28 pm

Don't really understand how you can say it's unbalanced,
    1st Life isn't balanced
    2nd Traitors have a bunch of items at there disposal, and they can easily get new ID's so it's like have all acess, or simply get a Emag
    3rd if someone is caught by agents and there not a enemy role there griefing and deserve to get caught so it doesn't matter
    4th Your just raging because you got caught as a changeling
    Corn With Sombrero
    Corn With Sombrero

ASCIA Bitch Forum Empty Re: ASCIA Bitch Forum

Post  Corn With Sombrero Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:10 am

YES MY RUSSIAN LORD! YES! I COMPLETELY EFFING AGREE!

I already said mine when elitex posted on the forums about it (here is my exact post : Ehh, sorry mate, but spess SEALS that brutaly torture and murder anything that stands in their way (this part acctualy isn't far from reality, it's a fact they do some unhonourable shit...) , and countries that exist even though Earth is deemed "wasted" for more than 500 years? I seriously, seriously hate to be the jackass who has to derail other peoples ideas, but i mean i seriously hate to be that guy, but someone has to be. Firstly, this seems more like a special job (such as the LLA Perseus peeps) or clan post than acctual suggestion, but correct me if i am mistaken, as i just read the "outlines". Even though the idea itself isn't bad, it just doesn't fit into SS13. It might fit into randomXYZfirstpersonshooterfaggotsplay, but SS13 already has it's own assortment of thieves and pillagers :)But still, it's not up to me to decide, it's all up to the guys on the top. Keep thinking of awesome ideas, you never know. Also, i thing Space Spetznaz would be far more awesome and even more random, thus more cool.

On a side note, i had an ancient idea of an early 21st century sniper "teleported" to the station, with nothing more than his army gear and a shitload to explain to the crew. The good thing would be that he is already armed and can transfer syndie .50 (12,7mm) rounds into empty mags for his sniper rifle, but the bad thing is he has a sensorless suit, and no ID/PDA. )

In fact, i have gone so far to start a revolution against the ASCIAA, and start openly cooperating with the syndicate, as well as restructuring the station (giving everyone max access, stun batons, and telling them to space ASCIAA maggots on sight.) And i won't lie, since ASCIAA is at this time 110% admin, they sure have abused theyre powers as shit. I remember looting a braindead ASCIAA maggot once (Alex Jones), and only a minute later, he strips me, teleports to me, and threatens me to give the ID back. Seriously guys, this is not the SS13 i remember. The whole new alien races, hivebot, new map, elite shitcurity RP crap is just tiring me. I sometimes just wanna go back to a time when SS13 was "Just SS13, no branches." When assistants roamed the wild, and grey tides were imminent.

To outline the important thing for tl;dr-ers, here it is : And i won't lie, since ASCIAA is at this time 110% admin, they sure have abused theyre powers as shit. I remember looting a braindead ASCIAA maggot once (Alex Jones), and only a minute later, he strips me, teleports to me, and threatens me to give the ID back.

RLord, keep the good work up. I would rather have a goon-platformed Apoc Station than a jackshit insane runaway new branch Binkow and Hitman are creating. Someone needs to stand up and openly say what he thinks about it, not just say "OH WOOOH WOOH NEW MAP OH MY GAWD WHEN DO WE GET TEH M4 ABND ALL TEH OTHER AAMILITRAY SHIT CMN ADMAINS DON BE FAGGOZS WEN DO EW GET COD WEAPONSD AC!". Seriously, in some aspects, the SS13 community has degraded SO MUCH in the last few months, that i barely recognize it. Only a few months ago, i could openly talk about the Balkans on Goon (!), but if i were to try the same thing now, on /tg/, crappolo or any other random branch, it would definitely mean admins falling on my ass for "provoking racial uneaquality and terrorism". The fuck? Do they even know what the Balkans are? Back on topic, i completely agree with Lord, this has gone too far. We should seriously start a poll on staying true to /tg/, or continuing with our little branch.
    Binkow
    Binkow

Post  Binkow Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:38 pm

@Sombrero

Uhh.. you're wrong. ASCIA isn't 100 percent admin. I doubt it's even 50 percent. So yeah, good job making some shit up.
    RussianLord(First update)
    RussianLord(First update)

Post  RussianLord(First update) Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:11 pm

Binkow wrote:@Sombrero

Uhh.. you're wrong. ASCIA isn't 100 percent admin. I doubt it's even 50 percent. So yeah, good job making some shit up.

Yeah but he is a cool user so let him off.
    ASCIA Bitch Forum Seal_o10

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:41 am