Apoctalyptic Station 13

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IDWMno's space station 13 server's forum!!

3 posters

Admin Application

matt13110

Admin Application Empty Admin Application

Post  matt13110 Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:02 pm

Byond Name: Matt13110.

Usual In-game name ( Can be your multiple most common names):Nikolas Rifler, and Horace P. McTitties.

Male or Female? (Just to avoid confusion): Male.

Contributions (If any): None.

What timezone are you in, and what time of the day you are usually on?: Central Time Zone, and usually on during the evenings, after class.

How old are you?(Be Honest): 17, soon to be 18.

What do you think being an Administrator is about?: Keeping order on the server, and making sure everyone gets the same fun-filled experience.

If someone griefed, how would you handle it?: Ask them their reason for griefing, and if it is a minor offence, give them a warning. However, if it is a major offence, reckless killing for example, ban them temporarily.

Admin Experience: A couple Naruto games in the past, and the old Archipalego servers.

Why should you be an admin? Be very detailed in this: Because I know I would not use my powers to cause a moment of unfairness to someone else's game. I would go out of my way to help those in need. I also believe that there could be a couple more reliable admins

Green or yellow? Green.

How long have you been playing (SS13)?: I would say since my seventh grade year. About 5 years ago.

Have you ever been banned from Apoc?: Maybe once, not sure. But if it was this server, it was for disrespect to an admin. The admin was being a dick and wouldn't even try to understand what I was getting at.

Any additional information (things that will clear up any issue you have, or may help your application): I cuss from time to time, but if I am given the admin position, I would stop, and be nice to everyone, no matter their attitude.
    Adamjordan27
    Adamjordan27

Admin Application Empty Re: Admin Application

Post  Adamjordan27 Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:12 pm

Decent player.
    The Ban was not here, I don't recall your name being on banned list.

But I haven't saw you on recently.

So that throws me.

As far as right now.

NEUTRAL

PS- I may temp you some round. Be ready.
    ShadowRider1
    ShadowRider1

Admin Application Empty Admin APP

Post  ShadowRider1 Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:44 pm

Decent app, but it could use some beefing up. App is a bit to small, but that seem to be the general problem on the Admin forums.
    ---
    What do you think being an Administrator is about?: Keeping order on the server, and making sure everyone gets the same fun-filled experience.
    Question: I havn't noticed you on as most of our more known players, how long have you been on? And I find, "Keeping order on the server, and making sure everyone gets the same fun-filled experience." as a statement that you are going to be one of those admins who- Go easy on everyone and give everyone a piece of the cake.
    Honestly, I may be wrong, but I don't even know you, and you just came up asking for an admin app.

Admin Experience: A couple Naruto games in the past, and the old Archipalego servers.
    - Expect some heavy stuff. A lot of people think this is goody goody easy stuff, and they are def. wrong. Even as a small server like ourselves, we find it hard to maintain making mistakes, maintaining responsibility of the crew.
    Question: How much experience in admining on SS13 do you have?

If someone griefed, how would you handle it?: Ask them their reason for griefing, and if it is a minor offence, give them a warning. However, if it is a major offence, reckless killing for example, ban them temporarily.
    Question: Seems to be missing a lot of info, such as- Getting both sides stories, stating why you are giving them a warning (Unless you meant both in one word). So here is your question: What exactly is considered griefing to you?

Why should you be an admin? Be very detailed in this: Because I know I would not use my powers to cause a moment of unfairness to someone else's game. I would go out of my way to help those in need. I also believe that there could be a couple more reliable admins
    Again. I don't know you, but you could just be either: Quiet in OOC, or not getting any Ahelps about you. Which, I have, as a matter of fact.
    ---We have a few admins in line already. What would you provide that would make us concerned in someone we cannot judge, due to the fact that he has rarely been on, or just started playing apoctalyptic?
    ---

I will wait for these questions to be answered, and, if I must. I shall ask more. So I can get to know you.
    matt13110

Post  matt13110 Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:17 pm

Question: I havn't noticed you on as most of our more known players, how long have you been on? And I find, "Keeping order on the server, and making sure everyone gets the same fun-filled experience." as a statement that you are going to be one of those admins who- Go easy on everyone and give everyone a piece of the cake.

Well honestly, I played this server heavily about 6 months ago, I know this for a fact because AdamJordan temp banned me in the past for being disrespectful. As for the piece of cake part, I will be understanding, yes, but that does not mean I'd let every griefer that comes my way have a get out of jail free card.

Question: How much experience in admining on SS13 do you have?

Not much to be honest, there was a server probably 18 months ago that I was an admin on, but that only lasted about 15 days because the other admins were complete dicks, so I left without a single regret.

Question: Seems to be missing a lot of info, such as- Getting both sides stories, stating why you are giving them a warning (Unless you meant both in one word). So here is your question: What exactly is considered griefing to you?

I consider anything that makes the game completely unplayable for another player griefing. Like killing another player without cause (i.e. the game mode being changeling or traitor), or even putting someone in a situation they are rendered useless(drugs, handcuffed in a locker, etc.) IC in OOC would be another big thing I'd watch out for. But mainly anything that catches my attention in the Ahelp (someone deliberately ruin another players game) would result in either a warning or a temporary ban.

---"Again. I don't know you, but you could just be either: Quiet in OOC, or not getting any Ahelps about you. Which, ---I have, as a matter of fact.
    ---We have a few admins in line already. What would you provide that would make us concerned in someone we cannot ---judge, due to the fact that he has rarely been on, or just started playing apoctalyptic?"

I mainly play on the facepunch server, because it's where a couple of my real life buddies play all the time. As for the apoctalyptic server. No I have not been on much in the past month or so, probably because I was banned for a day and never bothered to check when that was over. I was being lazy I guess. Honestly, I want to be an admin mainly to help people. But other then that, I would really not have much of a use for being an admin.
    Adamjordan27
    Adamjordan27

Post  Adamjordan27 Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:51 pm

TEMP MIN GRANTED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:14 am