Apoctalyptic Station 13

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IDWMno's space station 13 server's forum!!

3 posters

Littleboy2's Admin Application

Poll

Should I be admin?

[ 1 ]
    Littleboy2's Admin Application Bar_left25%Littleboy2's Admin Application Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Littleboy2's Admin Application Bar_left75%Littleboy2's Admin Application Bar_right [75%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Poll closed
    Littleboy2

Littleboy2's Admin Application Empty Littleboy2's Admin Application

Post  Littleboy2 Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:17 pm

Byond Name: Littleboy2

Usual In-game name ( Can be your multiple most common names):Simon Blake, John Capiton
    Male or Female? (Just to avoid confusion): Male

Contributions (If any): Can watch server for rule breakers.

What timezone are you in, and what time of the day you are usually on?:On weekends: Mostly all day, Weekdays: 4-8:30

How old are you?(Be Honest):14

What do you think being an Administrator is about?:Being administrator is not a play toy, you can't abuse and play around with it, which I learned. Being administrator is a job you have earned and must be responsible and mature enough to do it. It is being on time and their to do your rights. It is similar to having a job.

If someone griefed, how would you handle it?:Well first, I would ask the grief what/why he done something and then asked the person who he griefed. I would warn the griefer before he murdered someone then banned him for 2-5 days.

Admin Experience:I will list them at the bottom.

Why should you be an admin? Be very detailed in this:
    Because I have been playing a long time now and I saw admins asking for people to apply so I thought I would give it a shot.

Green or yellow? Yellow

How long have you been playing (SS13)?:2-4 years now

Have you ever been banned from Apoc?:My brother played once and got me banned for 2-3 days. I apologize for his behavior.

Any additional information (things that will clear up any issue you have, or may help your application):I like to spice up rounds, such as framing and causing lies, because normal rounds are never fun. I do have a little temper. I use complete grammar but if I am excited I use type talk.

Experiences:
    SS13: 7-10 times
    Mystic Journey GM twice, and Co-Owner (for my friends server)
    Pokemon Lucario TakeOver: GM(twice) Co-Owner
    Pokemon adventure: Co-Owner
    Cowed RP: GM
    Pokemon Omega Finale: GM
    Pokemon Race Against Time RIPS: GM(3 times)
    Pokemon Universe Online: GM(twice)

Last edited by Littleboy2 on Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Left things out)
    IDWMno
    IDWMno
    Admin

Littleboy2's Admin Application Empty Re: Littleboy2's Admin Application

Post  IDWMno Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:44 pm

You were banned, which hurts your app. If you cant keep your computer secure from your brother, I don't know if I can accept you on the team. Waiting on review from other admins.
    Adamjordan27
    Adamjordan27

Post  Adamjordan27 Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:56 pm

I like everything I see, But if your brother gets on your computer and messes around then thats not good i will have to say

NETURAL

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:15 am