Apoctalyptic Station 13

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IDWMno's space station 13 server's forum!!

+4
halueryphi
scorn7
Rusty967
Admin
8 posters

Halueryphi's reviews / complaints

Admin
    Admin

Halueryphi's reviews / complaints Empty Halueryphi's reviews / complaints

Post  Admin Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:23 am

HONK.
    Rusty967

Halueryphi's reviews / complaints Empty Silly Admin.

Post  Rusty967 Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:12 pm

Halu is an alright Admin, he's new and all, but it would be nice if he could listen to someone if they broke a rule, see their side of the story, talk it through, you know?

Overall I'm giving him a 6/10, he has potential, but he still needs to reach out and grab it.
    scorn7
    scorn7

Halueryphi's reviews / complaints Empty Re: Halueryphi's reviews / complaints

Post  scorn7 Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:53 pm

Issue has been resolved was just a crappy day. (for both of us)

Last edited by scorn7 on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    halueryphi
    halueryphi

Post  halueryphi Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:57 pm

I was roleplaying. What was your reason for killing me anyway?
    RenanCecil1993

Halueryphi's reviews / complaints Empty Well...

Post  RenanCecil1993 Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:31 am

The only thing I have against him is that he sometimes exaggerate on his role-play. He was playing as Ian, I was almost killed (red status) by the one that he was giving orders, then I recovered thanks for a med-bot and freeing myself from a chair (where I was buckled by his "servant") and then I've gone and stopped him... just to be attacked by someone that thought that his "Ian" was an innocent dog. And then I got spaced.

But he already said he is sorry, then it's okay. It was only in one round, though. So there are no problems.
    Except for his exaggerated role-play that time once, I see him as a good admin too.

That's all, folks~
    RenanCecil1993

Halueryphi's reviews / complaints Empty Griefing bastard.

Post  RenanCecil1993 Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:40 pm

It's not been even 24 hours and I have a change of opinion on him.

Look at this:

I was playing today and then there was someone playing as Captain. He stole weaponry from armory - that are used in EMERGENCIES only -, raided my office and stole a flamethrower (with fuel). I don't know why he was going to use those, that's why I arrested him to ask him SOME QUESTIONS. I had the Detective's help, since he was investigating the Captain for me.

But then an HoP came in and told me to let Captain go. I still didn't ask the Captain questions about stealing weapons and raiding my office, so I told him I wasn't going to let the Captain go. Detective gave the HoP the notes about his investigation and told him that we had evidences (the weapons the Captain has stolen from armory and the flamethrower). Then, the Captain unbuckled himself inside the questioning room and Detective went to stun him and buckle him back. While detective was there, the HoP assaulted/DRUGGED me with sleep toxins. And then Detective arrested HoP for questions too.

THEN, THEY ADMIN HELPED AND WHAT HALUERYPHI DID? HE TOLD ME TO LET THEM GO AND TOLD THAT I WAS GRIEFING.
    I explained the situation to him but he still said I had to let them go and that I was griefing.
    Then I called him a griefing bastard AND I assumed he was the HoP that assaulted me, that's why I said he was butthurt about it because he is a griefing bastard. He didn't even wait me to end my questioning, since I was interrupted by HoP's assault (which took about 10 minutes). And what Halueryphi's argument? That they "served their time", even if they didn't go through the questioning yet. (I was going to ask the Captain questions about the weapons that he stole and HoP about drugging with sleep toxins.)

That's why I want Halueryphi to be demoted or be lectured, please. I was role-playing accordingly and he banned me just because of this.

I have the logs. If you need it, I'll post it.
    halueryphi
    halueryphi

Post  halueryphi Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:47 pm

I told you to let them go multiple times. You were "questioning" them for 20 minutes with them buckled into chairs. It was definitely grief, they also started to complain and thats why i took action. I recall you complaining about a similar situation.
    https://s1160.photobucket.com/albums/q481/Justtryingitnow/
    Screenshots of what i did to handle the situation.
    RenanCecil1993

Post  RenanCecil1993 Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:55 pm

Yeah. But you didn't see that I was assaulted by HoP (interrupted by him, I mean) about 2/3 of that time. Once I got him to be buckled, I took Captain's ID and went to Bridge to send a message to CentComm. It didn't take 20 minutes at all, don't exaggerate. Actually... Talking to you, talking to HoP (which detective had to arrest because he assaulted me), talking to detective, which asked to talk to me BEFORE we started the questioning... Even if it sounds like it took 20 minutes, it didn't. About 10 minutes, maybe.

And I told you a MILLION TIMES that once Captain answers my question, I'd release him. But since you kept saying to me to let him go, I told you that I was going to tell the other admins about what you were doing. You didn't let me to question him about his purposes on his crimes (stealing weapons and etcetera). Smile
    halueryphi
    halueryphi

Post  halueryphi Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:04 pm

They were complaining and you had held them in there for way too long.
    RenanCecil1993

Post  RenanCecil1993 Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:22 pm

Way too long? Once detective buckled HoP in the chair inside questioning room (because he assaulted me), you told me to let them go.
    halueryphi
    halueryphi

Post  halueryphi Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:53 pm

Maybe time was going slowly for you but it was a pretty long time. And if i tell you to stop, next time do it. I have my reasons.
    RenanCecil1993

Post  RenanCecil1993 Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:06 pm

This is what happened starting from when I asked Detective's help in investigating the Captain. (Sorry, there is no image because I don't have permission to post them yet [new members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days] and the screens I have don't have any images, because I took them after I got banned.)

Spoiler:

That's all I have to say, Halueryphi.
    P.S.: The logs are up there inside the SPOILER. I got the most important parts between bold (it's when I indeed took Captain away to ask him questions in the questioning room). And the ones with bold, underline and italic are the parts where I gave the details about it.

Maybe time was going slowly for you but it was a pretty long time. And if i tell you to stop, next time do it. I have my reasons.

If you can prove that, I really will.
    Adamjordan27
    Adamjordan27

Post  Adamjordan27 Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:26 pm

Halue

Your in the wrong here, I am sorry Renen that I couldnt have been there I reviewed it all

I was at school during the time

You will be unbanned

And I will talk to Halue
    RenanCecil1993

Post  RenanCecil1993 Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:33 pm

No problem, man. And thanks for the help!
    Heady739

Post  Heady739 Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:21 am

Amazing admin. Knows what he's doing and plays awesome music! cheers
    RussianLord(First update)
    RussianLord(First update)

Post  RussianLord(First update) Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:00 pm

Halu was a great admin, sad that adam's idea of order involves banning all the god admins that got recruited and only leaving the people that agree's with his idea's.
    So Great job when you were on Halu and sad to see you go.
    Halueryphi's reviews / complaints Seal_o10

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:10 am