Apoctalyptic Station 13

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IDWMno's space station 13 server's forum!!

+8
Adamjordan27
RussianLord
WatorWat
RenanCecil1993
ShadowRider1
Binkow
Zetasniper
Admin
12 posters

Adamjordan27's reviews / complaints

Admin
    Admin

Adamjordan27's reviews / complaints Empty Adamjordan27's reviews / complaints

Post  Admin Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:49 am

Everything good, or bad about adamjordan27.
    Zetasniper
    Zetasniper

Adamjordan27's reviews / complaints Empty Re: Adamjordan27's reviews / complaints

Post  Zetasniper Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:42 pm

I rather like adam. He has good musical tastes, he does his job well, and he likes Reese's! And I have also found him to be a very good friend of mine. I defiantly give adam two thumbs up! Very Happy EDIT: Ok, you know what? Fuck him. If he and eliteraven don't get rid of there justin bieber midis, I suggest demoting them!! Lol jk jk but seriously, that shit is fucking annoying.

Last edited by Zetasniper on Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Binkow
    Binkow

Adamjordan27's reviews / complaints Empty Re: Adamjordan27's reviews / complaints

Post  Binkow Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:49 pm

SHITTY ASS ADMIN! DEMOTE HIM IMMEDIATELY!

Just kidding- good shit
    ShadowRider1
    ShadowRider1

Adamjordan27's reviews / complaints Empty Dunno about this guy

Post  ShadowRider1 Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:58 pm

He cannot even handle a white bushy haired freak pushing him down in IC! HANDS DOWN IN IN GAME CHARACTER Evil or Very Mad
    Oh wait....This is his Admin review.... Embarassed
    Good job~ study
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A~~~~~~~~~~~~~A~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HM
    Adamjordan27....A noob cursed to be pushed down and be pranked on in IC
    lol!
    RenanCecil1993

Adamjordan27's reviews / complaints Empty Well done

Post  RenanCecil1993 Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:28 am

A very good admin, he pays attention for the player's adminhelps and he really helps them!
    He is the one who I'd say that knows how to do his job very well.

Good job, sir~
    WatorWat

Post  WatorWat Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:35 am

terrible admin follows rules to the letter to stupid to make exceptions or any kind of logical comprimises also makes up rules to suit his circumstance this is constantly obvious the hypocricy on this server is getting very ripe , half of the "rules" arent rules and his personel feeling on the game wich are incorrect and cant be found anywhere he does not care if the round is fun or enjoyable but cares if the RULES are followed even if they are being followed his personel interruptaion of them they may not be also is very inexperianced at the game itself wich shouldnt be a huge issue for an admin but he preaches on stuff he understands half of all of this is fact and truth he needs to be spanked ive made a few complaints about him I also suspect he gets arroused enforceing stupid rules he makes up and makeing poor choices

EDIT : dickness aside I was mad at the time I still think the basic points are all true and show up constantly , I think you have the right idea except you go about it in a bad fashion

Last edited by WatorWat on Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    RussianLord
    RussianLord

Post  RussianLord Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:40 am

WatorWat wrote:terrible admin follows rules to the letter to stupid to make exceptions or any kind of logical comprimises also makes up rules to suit his circumstance this is constantly obvious the hypocricy on this server is getting very ripe , half of the "rules" arent rules and his personel feeling on the game wich are incorrect and cant be found anywhere he does not care if the round is fun or enjoyable but cares if the RULES are followed even if they are being followed his personel interruptaion of them they may not be also is very inexperianced at the game itself wich shouldnt be a huge issue for an admin but he preaches on stuff he understands half of all of this is fact and truth he needs to be spanked ive made a few complaints about him I also suspect he gets arroused enforceing stupid rules he makes up and makeing poor choices

"When you blow up half the station with bombs. No one cares what you think."

So mr traitor. No one gives a second shit what you think. Maybe if you did not multikey and blow up the station people would care but that will not happen for people like you.

Adamjordan27's reviews / complaints Seal_o10

Last edited by RussianLord on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    WatorWat

Post  WatorWat Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:45 am

RussianLord wrote:
    WatorWat wrote:terrible admin follows rules to the letter to stupid to make exceptions or any kind of logical comprimises also makes up rules to suit his circumstance this is constantly obvious the hypocricy on this server is getting very ripe , half of the "rules" arent rules and his personel feeling on the game wich are incorrect and cant be found anywhere he does not care if the round is fun or enjoyable but cares if the RULES are followed even if they are being followed his personel interruptaion of them they may not be also is very inexperianced at the game itself wich shouldnt be a huge issue for an admin but he preaches on stuff he understands half of all of this is fact and truth he needs to be spanked ive made a few complaints about him I also suspect he gets arroused enforceing stupid rules he makes up and makeing poor choices

So mr traitor. No one gives a second shit what you think. Maybe if you did not multikey and blow up the station people would care but that will not happen for people like you.

oh god your so shitty stink of shitty shit shit 1 . I specially said I was not multikeying and just logged onto that account to say a response to the shit in ooc (didnt join game ) so bait shit into ooc and mute people so they cant respond real mature 2. I made the bombs didnt set them off that was half the argument 3. The roleplay suited makeing bombs and makeing bombs violates no rules / plasma research etc part of game if captain asks me to stop or whatever thats fine not a bannable offense 4. comeing from the asshat who blew up the station 20 seconds later with a nuke wit ha event no one was interacting with your entire roleplay is based around griefing and killing crew as a centcomm officer or some other spawned shit you made up that no one gives a flying assfuck about also stick to the topic fucker this wasnt about events you always try and fling shit all my arguement is factual and truth im mad about the events yes thats why I brought your shit out into the open again isntead of ignoreing it and playing the fucking game isntead of ruining the game as a SHITTY ADMIN
    RussianLord
    RussianLord

Post  RussianLord Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:01 am

WatorWat wrote:
    RussianLord wrote:

oh god your so shitty stink of shitty shit shit 1 . I specially said I was not multikeying and just logged onto that account to say a response to the shit in ooc (didnt join game ) so bait shit into ooc and mute people so they cant respond real mature 2. I made the bombs didnt set them off that was half the argument 3. The roleplay suited makeing bombs and makeing bombs violates no rules / plasma research etc part of game if captain asks me to stop or whatever thats fine not a bannable offense 4. comeing from the asshat who blew up the station 20 seconds later with a nuke wit ha event no one was interacting with your entire roleplay is based around griefing and killing crew as a centcomm officer or some other spawned shit you made up that no one gives a flying assfuck about also stick to the topic fucker this wasnt about events you always try and fling shit all my arguement is factual and truth im mad about the events yes thats why I brought your shit out into the open again isntead of ignoreing it and playing the fucking game isntead of ruining the game as a SHITTY ADMIN

1. You killed people with that multikey.
    2.You did set the bombs off, I can read logs.
    3. Role play when you are not a traitor never suits greifing.
    4.Nuke was because RP was dead.

End of story move on or that will turn into a full ban.

Last edited by RussianLord on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    WatorWat

Post  WatorWat Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:06 am

RussianLord wrote:
    WatorWat wrote:
    RussianLord wrote:

nice lies I didnt join game on the multikey I was in the game for all of 20 seconds and said in OOC im only on it to say something in OOC and was banned your roleplay was dead because you dont fucking interact with anyone you do your own stupid shit and if your so fucking bad at the game that you dot realize that LAST TOUCHED on bombs always means they set it off I dont know what to say you put remote signellers on the bombs almost any non retard will do that I explained that , so last touched just means who touched it last not who detonated it atleast try to be honest none of your points are even half accurate . Lets see some logs of the people I killed on the other account as well .

Its really fucking funny on what your preaching on in this point from YOU "3. Role play when you are not a traitor never suits greifing." as well and yes you are correct but there was no griefing so technically you are right but in the circumstances there was no one who was griefed
    RussianLord
    RussianLord

Post  RussianLord Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:10 am

WatorWat wrote:
    RussianLord wrote:
    WatorWat wrote:
    RussianLord wrote:

nice lies I didnt join game on the multikey I was in the game for all of 20 seconds and said in OOC im only on it to say something in OOC and was banned your roleplay was dead because you dont fucking interact with anyone you do your own stupid shit and if your so fucking bad at the game that you dot realize that LAST TOUCHED on bombs always means they set it off I dont know what to say you put remote signellers on the bombs almost any non retard will do that I explained that , so last touched just means who touched it last not who detonated it atleast try to be honest none of your points are even half accurate . Lets see some logs of the people I killed on the other account as well .

Its really fucking funny on what your preaching on in this point from YOU 3. Role play when you are not a traitor never suits greifing. as well and yes you are correct but there was no griefing so technically you are right but in the circumstances there was no one who was griefed

I can see if remote commands are sent, none were sent from anyone but you, you did it fair and square, now fuck off.

Last edited by RussianLord on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    WatorWat

Post  WatorWat Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:39 am

RussianLord wrote:
    WatorWat wrote:
    RussianLord wrote:
    WatorWat wrote:
    RussianLord wrote:

Its really fucking funny on what your preaching on in this point from YOU 3. Role play when you are not a traitor never suits greifing. as well and yes you are correct but there was no griefing so technically you are right but in the circumstances there was no one who was griefed

I can see if remote commands are sent, none were sent from anyone but you, you did it fair and square, now fuck off.

I was dead from being shot with a revolver 5 mins earlier but i did it yeah okay show me the logs because I know it shows who touched it last and not who sent a signal stop makeing up bullshit if you want to stop argueing stop argueing have some class
    RussianLord
    RussianLord

Post  RussianLord Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:52 am

WatorWat wrote:
    RussianLord wrote:
    WatorWat wrote:
    RussianLord wrote:
    WatorWat wrote:
    RussianLord wrote:

I was dead from being shot with a revolver 5 mins earlier but i did it yeah okay show me the logs because I know it shows who touched it last and not who sent a signal stop makeing up bullshit if you want to stop argueing stop argueing have some class

Logs still think you did it, there is nothing more I can say.

WatorWat

Post  WatorWat Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:04 am

RussianLord wrote:
    WatorWat wrote:
    RussianLord wrote:
    WatorWat wrote:
    RussianLord wrote:
    WatorWat wrote:
    RussianLord wrote:

Stop lieing and post the logs then anyone who has been an admin knows your lieing and anyone in that game at the time knows I was dead , are you giveing me insight into admins not giveing a fuck what other admins do is that why you feel safe openly lieing about logs
    RussianLord
    RussianLord

Post  RussianLord Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:23 am

WatorWat wrote:
    RussianLord wrote:
    WatorWat wrote:
    RussianLord wrote:
    WatorWat wrote:
    RussianLord wrote:
    WatorWat wrote:
    RussianLord wrote:

Read the general for my reply.

Stop lieing and post the logs then anyone who has been an admin knows your lieing and anyone in that game at the time knows I was dead , are you giveing me insight into admins not giveing a fuck what other admins do is that why you feel safe openly lieing about logs
    Read the general for my reply.

Adamjordan27
    Adamjordan27

Post  Adamjordan27 Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:07 pm

First off FOLLOW THE GOD DAMN RULES second im tired of you coming on the server and killing people or making a bomb for example.

LISTEN TO THE RULES YOU HAVE USED YOUR WARNINGS AND KNOW YOUR PRISON YOU NEXT WILL BE BAN TIME FUTHERMORE ALSO LISTEN TO WHAT RUSSIAN SAYS
    WatorWat

Post  WatorWat Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:02 pm

Adamjordan27 wrote:First off FOLLOW THE GOD DAMN RULES second im tired of you coming on the server and killing people or making a bomb for example.

LISTEN TO THE RULES YOU HAVE USED YOUR WARNINGS AND KNOW YOUR PRISON YOU NEXT WILL BE BAN TIME FUTHERMORE ALSO LISTEN TO WHAT RUSSIAN SAYS

1/10 response didnt respond to any issues none of my warnings all of wich are from you were about joining and killing crew , apply yourself your level of adminstration is borderline griefing and I mean greifing in the true sense of the word not how most morons use it now
    RussianLord
    RussianLord

Post  RussianLord Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:43 pm

WatorWat wrote:
    Adamjordan27 wrote:First off FOLLOW THE GOD DAMN RULES second im tired of you coming on the server and killing people or making a bomb for example.

LISTEN TO THE RULES YOU HAVE USED YOUR WARNINGS AND KNOW YOUR PRISON YOU NEXT WILL BE BAN TIME

1/10 response didnt respond to any issues none of my warnings all of wich are from you were about joining and killing crew , apply yourself your level of adminstration is borderline griefing and I mean greifing in the true sense of the word not how most morons use it now

Ok just to clear it up, if you did not mean to greif the server, why in the hell did you put 6 bombs in front of the bridge?

Last edited by RussianLord on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    Bar27262

Post  Bar27262 Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:47 am

Just banned me for no reason like a fucking faggot. (Actually, he is one actually because he has Justin Bieber midi's on his computer, so fuck you Afagjordan69 with your gay boyfriend.)

RussianLord
    RussianLord

Post  RussianLord Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:43 am

Bar27262 wrote:Just banned me for no reason like a fucking faggot. (Actually, he is one actually because he has Justin Bieber midi's on his computer, so fuck you Afagjordan69 with your gay boyfriend.)

Well I have no idea about why you got banned because I was not on at the time but I am sure it was for more of a reason then just none. It will be investigated.

As for the Justin Bieber midi's. Yeah Midi's are not our speciality anymore, I have no idea why the Justin Bieber crap is still going but I am sure it will stop when people _Mature_ and _Understand when a joke is a joke and when it is just plain annoying_.

What gay boyfriend BTW?

eliteixhitman
    eliteixhitman

Post  eliteixhitman Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:32 am

Bar27262 wrote:Just banned me for no reason like a fucking faggot. (Actually, he is one actually because he has Justin Bieber midi's on his computer, so fuck you Afagjordan69 with your gay boyfriend.)

Bar, make an unban appeal we will look at it and decide if you deserve to be unbanned. I do not know what the reason is at the moment. However I will take a look in a while.
    Side note edit - Don't disrespect admins in your posts, it really could discredit your appeal. (If you decide to make one that is)
    halueryphi
    halueryphi

Post  halueryphi Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:22 pm

I GOT MUTED FOR PONIES! No I dont approve.
    RussianLord(First update)
    RussianLord(First update)

Post  RussianLord(First update) Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:56 pm

halueryphi wrote:I GOT MUTED FOR PONIES! No I dont approve.
    You also got banned for adam's own problems.
    I think he needs to take several anger management classes.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:47 am