Apoctalyptic Station 13

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IDWMno's space station 13 server's forum!!

jtdavis99's Admin Application

jtdavis99

jtdavis99's Admin Application Empty jtdavis99's Admin Application

Post  jtdavis99 Sun May 20, 2012 12:02 am

Byond Name: jdpowercool

Usual In-game name ( Can be your multiple most common names): Rayner Zaun

Male or Female? (Just to avoid confusion): Male
    Contributions (If any): I play the server often, and try to help out when I can. I generally try and help newbie players, and work on creating roleplay.

What timezone are you in, and what time of the day you are usually on?: UTC/GMT -5 hours. I am on most of the week, but I am on the most often on the weekends.

How old are you?(Be Honest): 15

What do you think being an Administrator is about?: Generally helping people, along with making the game as fun as it can possibly be for everyone. (This includes using some force when needed, as well.)

If someone griefed, how would you handle it?: First off, I would interview the griefer. Ask them why they did it, etc.. Then, I would proceed to talk with another admin to check with them, and determine the severity of the punishment. If it was a minor mistake, I'd most likely put them in the brig. For a mediocre crime, the punishment would range from round-long imprisonment to death. And, obviously, for a very severe crime, I'd chat with the admins and decide whether or not to give the griefer a job ban or a general, server ban.

Admin Experience: I've hosted a few minecraft servers, and have had administrator-level control in a few low-popularity games.

Why should you be an admin? Be very detailed in this:
    I think that I would make a decent admin. I try not to hold grudges over rounds unless someone is a true, master griefer. I like to help out newbie players who are willing to learn, and anyone else who is in need of assistance. Along with this, I would absolutely love to be able to deal with some of the major, obvious griefers that currently roam free and unrestrained among Apoc. Overall, I want to optimize the playability of the server. Also, I do not care for PolyAcid smoke 'nades. Just throwing that out there.

Green or yellow?: Trick question. Yellowish Green.

How long have you been playing (SS13)?: 1 1/2 - 2 years

Have you ever been banned from Apoc?: Never.
    Any additional information (things that will clear up any issue you have, or may help your application): I can be slightly explosive sometimes, but only when faced with invulnerable obstacles like abusive admins and hacking. (Rarely seen.)

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:41 am