Apoctalyptic Station 13

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IDWMno's space station 13 server's forum!!

2 posters

Demonkid1103 Admin Application

demonkid1103

Demonkid1103 Admin Application Empty Demonkid1103 Admin Application

Post  demonkid1103 Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:38 pm

Byond Name:Demonkid1103

Usual In-game name ( Can be your multiple most common names):Dr.Googlestien

Male or Female? (Just to avoid confusion): Male

Contributions (If any):Help out new players to show them the ropes and set up singularity/work in medical

What timezone are you in, and what time of the day you are usually on?: UTC/GMT +1 hour Normaly on from:11/12am-10pm

How old are you?(Be Honest):15

What do you think being an Administrator is about?:Helping out people who need help, teaching new players the ropes and enforcing the rules fairly

If someone griefed, how would you handle it :I would firt of all consult other admins online about the situation and make a decicion on what to do judging by what the other admins and myself belive is correct, depending how severe the greifing was i would take different actions, for instance small greifing accounts i would brig the player or kill them for the round depending and for larger greifing offences i would ban the player from the specific job or a general ban (the ban time will also depend on the severity of the greif)

Admin Experience:Host of minecraft server and several other games

Why should you be an admin? Be very detailed in this:I belive i should be admin so that i can help new playes out with the basics and advanced parts of the game and so that i can help stop greifers on the station for it ruins the game for everyone. I think i should be admin because i can decide fairly on what to do with people who dont obay the rules of the game. I have a lot of experience hosting games and being admin but sadly cant host byond games for i usualy use hamachi for i cannot port forward. I do not take kindly to those who spawn sleeping gas canisters on the station.

How long have you been playing (SS13)?:1-2 years

Have you ever been banned from Apoc?: No

Any additional information (things that will clear up any issue you have, or may help your application):I know how to do almost everything on space station 13 and i know how to make almost every chemical,food,drink and how to build basicly everything in the game. If anyone ever needs my help all they have to do is ask Smile
    Adamjordan27
    Adamjordan27

Demonkid1103 Admin Application Empty Re: Demonkid1103 Admin Application

Post  Adamjordan27 Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:20 pm

I will look into it.

I might use you as a temp some rounds for some reason.

If a spot opens I will tell you.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:28 am