Apoctalyptic Station 13

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IDWMno's space station 13 server's forum!!

4 posters

Alex's Admin app

halueryphi
    halueryphi

Alex's Admin app Empty Alex's Admin app

Post  halueryphi Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:30 pm

Byond Name: halueryphi

Usual In-game name ( Can be your multiple most common names):Alex Nash

Male or Female? (Just to avoid confusion):Male

Contributions (If any):I think i can keep the server out of chaos and my hours are good so ill be on alot, i can also help new players (i know alot about the game now).

What timezone are you in, and what time of the day you are usually on?:EST 12:00PM-3:00PM, 4:30PM-10:00PM at the latest. (these are general hours)

How old are you?(Be Honest):15 <--- I didn't forget that. im actually 15

What do you think being an Administrator is about?: I think its about trying to help others and keeping the server out of utter chaos.

If someone griefed, how would you handle it?: I would give them a warning and fix what they did. And if they did it again i would talk to the other admins about it. If i was alone i might kick him depending on how bad it was (if it wasnt that bad id put him in a jail cell for 10 minutes) But definitely kick on the third time. It really depends on how strict the server should be.

Admin Experience:Admin in Combat arms/Co-admin on minecraft.

Why should you be an admin? Be very detailed in this: I feel like i know what im doing. I can also be on alot to enforce the rules more often. And i have alot of knowledge of the game even in the short time ive been playing. I also dont abuse power like alot of people end up doing, and i feel like i can keep everything enforced without being an egomaniac.

Green or yellow? Can it be blue or black? Razz But if i had to choose...green.

How long have you been playing (SS13)?:about a month.

Have you ever been banned from Apoc?:Never.

Any additional information (things that will clear up any issue you have, or may help your application):No Smile

Last edited by halueryphi on Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    IDWMno
    IDWMno
    Admin

Alex's Admin app Empty Re: Alex's Admin app

Post  IDWMno Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:41 pm

Like to play with you more, and waiting on review from other admins. Have been a player on apoc for a little while now, but not as experience as I'd like my admins to be. Neautral. Also put Alex's admin app, instead of your key. Your different, I like that.
    Adamjordan27
    Adamjordan27

Post  Adamjordan27 Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:52 pm

I just taught you the basics of the game the other day. On very often, still kinda new so vote is

NETURAL
    halueryphi
    halueryphi

Post  halueryphi Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:52 pm

thanks ^-^
    halueryphi
    halueryphi

Post  halueryphi Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:54 pm

IDWMno wrote:Like to play with you more, and waiting on review from other admins. Have been a player on apoc for a little while now, but not as experience as I'd like my admins to be. Neautral. Also put Alex's admin app, instead of your key. Your different, I like that.
    Ive been working REALLY hard to figure this crap out. Ive been looking up guides and everything. I think i know alot now Razz
    ShadowRider1
    ShadowRider1

Post  ShadowRider1 Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:10 pm

QUESTIONABLE FORMAT!
    If someone griefed, how would you handle it?: I would give them a warning and fix what they did. And if they did it again i would talk to the other admins about it. If i was alone i might kick him depending on how bad it was (if it wasnt that bad id put him in a jail cell for 10 minutes) But definitely kick on the third time. It really depends on how strict the server should be.
    Question: Do you refer to the prison when you mean jail cell? It's the securities job to handle the brig. If we just started transporting unproductive players onto the brigs, and judging they have the will to kill them, they could easily overwhelm the station security force.
    ~
    Young
    enthusiastic (Supports the game and the players roleplay)
    Respectful and fun to chat to
    Has been on lately, and let me remind you all that he has only been playing a month. (Has been putting his time on our server as a new player)
    ~
    Neutral vote, but pointed out some good facts and a question. lol!
    halueryphi
    halueryphi

Post  halueryphi Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:14 pm

ahh kk. And can i ask what you mean by neutral vote?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:43 am