Apoctalyptic Station 13

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IDWMno's space station 13 server's forum!!

3 posters

Admin Team Consular Apps.

Adamjordan27
    Adamjordan27

Admin Team Consular Apps. Empty Admin Team Consular Apps.

Post  Adamjordan27 Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:06 pm

Some admins on our team rage and we wanna try a different approach then punishment.

As a Consular you are a Admin Observer, And will communicate through Asay and PMing other admins.

As a Consular you must be ready to be called harsh insults and it not phase you

APP FORMAT:
    Byond Key:

Male or Female?:

Are you a good peoples person?:

Can you handle issues such as anger or feeling the need for revenge?:

Have you been punished by an admin here before?:

How long have you played here?:

The following are questions answer them as if they was a problem you was dealing with.

Andy the Admin was mad a Ryan the Admin for deleting him and wanted revenge, How would you handle this?:

Bob the Admin is irritated and is raging, How would you handle this?:

Raven the Admin is a rager every time he joins and does not get along with other admins, How would you handle this?:
    Indy4321

Admin Team Consular Apps. Empty Re: Admin Team Consular Apps.

Post  Indy4321 Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:19 am

So, do we just post the application here?

Byond Key: Indy4321

Male or Female?: Male

Are you a good peoples person?: Somewhat. I'm not that good with people in real life. Somewhat good with people online, but not that good...

Can you handle issues such as anger or feeling the need for revenge?: Yes. I don't get angry playing this game. I don't feel a need for revenge either.

Have you been punished by an admin here before?: No. No jobbans, no bans.

How long have you played here?: A couple of weeks. I'm semi-new here.

Andy the Admin was mad a Ryan the Admin for deleting him and wanted revenge, How would you handle this?:

"Hey. Andy. You're an admin, you can just respawn yourself or something. It'll probably go under the radar, too. And if they check the logs, they'll see that Ryan deleted you, so... yeah. He only deleted your mob, so, no need for any extremely drastic and destructive revenge. There's the next round, too."

"So... why are you raging?... Did a player annoy you? Or another admin?"
    What comes next would depend on the reply.
    "You're an admin, some players will think it's smart to PM you multiple insults and spam adminhelp. Try laughing at their stupidity. It helps... somewhat."
    That, or "He's an admin. Admins do stuff like this at least once. Juuust let it go..."

Raven the Admin is a rager every time he joins and does not get along with other admins, How would you handle this?:

Ask Raven "Why do you always rage so much? Is it the players? The admins?"
    After that, if that fails, I would PM an admin something along the lines of "Raven... rages too much, and the other admins don't get along with her. Seen her rage multiple times, it's not good for the server. So... I think removing her would be good."
    Zetasniper
    Zetasniper

Post  Zetasniper Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:21 am

Indy4321 wrote:So, do we just post the application here?

Byond Key: Indy4321

Male or Female?: Male

Are you a good peoples person?: Somewhat. I'm not that good with people in real life. Somewhat good with people online, but not that good...

Can you handle issues such as anger or feeling the need for revenge?: Yes. I don't get angry playing this game. I don't feel a need for revenge either.

Have you been punished by an admin here before?: No. No jobbans, no bans.

How long have you played here?: A couple of weeks. I'm semi-new here.

"Hey. Andy. You're an admin, you can just respawn yourself or something. It'll probably go under the radar, too. And if they check the logs, they'll see that Ryan deleted you, so... yeah. He only deleted your mob, so, no need for any extremely drastic and destructive revenge. There's the next round, too."

"So... why are you raging?... Did a player annoy you? Or another admin?"
    What comes next would depend on the reply.
    "You're an admin, some players will think it's smart to PM you multiple insults and spam adminhelp. Try laughing at their stupidity. It helps... somewhat."
    That, or "He's an admin. Admins do stuff like this at least once. Juuust let it go..."

Ask Raven "Why do you always rage so much? Is it the players? The admins?"
    After that, if that fails, I would PM an admin something along the lines of "Raven... rages too much, and the other admins don't get along with her. Seen her rage multiple times, it's not good for the server. So... I think removing her would be good."
    Erm, you realise raven isn't a chick right?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:32 am