Apoctalyptic Station 13

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IDWMno's space station 13 server's forum!!

5 posters

Hivebot Assault Scenario

Poll

Sounds good?

[ 2 ]
    Hivebot Assault Scenario Bar_left67%Hivebot Assault Scenario Bar_right [67%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Hivebot Assault Scenario Bar_left0%Hivebot Assault Scenario Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Hivebot Assault Scenario Bar_left33%Hivebot Assault Scenario Bar_right [33%] 

Total Votes: 3
    pathfinder331
    pathfinder331

Hivebot Assault Scenario Empty Hivebot Assault Scenario

Post  pathfinder331 Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:23 pm

CentCom is dead.

Your crew is left alone. Stranded on Station 13 to continue their duties without support or contact from the outside galaxy. Alone to fight off the endless waves of Hivebots mindlessly trying to destroy all life on board.

Not all is lost, before CentCom was overrun by Hivebots, they tell you the origin of these destructive beings. The only way to end their slaughter is to take the fight to their home world.....

You assemble your research teams to develop weapons and materials for exo-suits. You have your miners prepare minerals for a base of operations in the assault. Finally, you recruit men who are brave enough to fight against an uncountable force.

Your men are lined up, the smell of oil and grease from the exo-suits fill the hallway. Each man tends to his equipment for the first assault. The radio crackle's with the busy technician's chatter, installing more cloning pods to handle the incoming death toll. You load up the engineering crew first. The Hive won't notice you until a major power source is enabled on their planet. Leaving a good amount of time to set up a forward base with good defenses.

The technician gives you a questioning look, standing in front of the PACMAN generator. You nod, he flips the switch. The base computers come online: cameras begin to scan the area, turrets silently but actively defend the outside of the base.

The Hive immediately notices your presence and in 10 minutes, a wave of bots swarm towards you. Your men prepare their weapons, and charge into battle......

A nice scenario I thought would be neat. In ss13, the crew has always been on the defensive. I thought it would be a nice change of pace to switch things around a bit. To win, you have to destroy the Hive Core, the map could be a simple square area with the core in a small little cave protected by a large swarm of hive bots. I also thought it would be neat to have the players function together to set up an outpost on a distant planet with the accumulated resources from the station. Actually give the engineers something to do other than play with the power supply and patch up holes from suicide bombers.
    Rumia
    Rumia

Hivebot Assault Scenario Empty Re: Hivebot Assault Scenario

Post  Rumia Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:25 am

It sounds overall well, but needed some slight tweaking and map building. Otherwise, i find it a great idea!
    IDWMno
    IDWMno
    Admin

Post  IDWMno Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:19 pm

I built the map, now I just need some light coding and this event will be ready to play.
    pathfinder331
    pathfinder331

Post  pathfinder331 Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:05 pm

Well that was fast!
    RussianLord
    RussianLord

Post  RussianLord Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:19 pm

IDWMno wrote:I built the map, now I just need some light coding and this event will be ready to play.
    Yeah sad the whole server got turned off while you were doing that.

Hivebot Assault Scenario Seal_o10

Last edited by RussianLord on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    scorn7
    scorn7

Post  scorn7 Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:32 pm

have we done one of these yet?
    RussianLord
    RussianLord

Post  RussianLord Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:54 am

scorn7 wrote:have we done one of these yet?

I was doing one but then bink demoted me so I had to stop, Sim Enjoyment - -

Hivebot Assault Scenario Seal_o10

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:03 am