Apoctalyptic Station 13

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IDWMno's space station 13 server's forum!!

+3
Binkow
Lolmindgames
IDWMno
7 posters

ADMIN EVENT FEEDBACK FORMAT(Or reply here)

IDWMno
    IDWMno
    Admin

ADMIN EVENT FEEDBACK FORMAT(Or reply here) Empty ADMIN EVENT FEEDBACK FORMAT(Or reply here)

Post  IDWMno Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:46 pm

Date of Event:

Host of Event:

FUN?(Scale 1-10):

Would you want this event again?:

Does it need balancing?:

Suggestions for event:

Comments/ Stories:
    Lolmindgames
    Lolmindgames

ADMIN EVENT FEEDBACK FORMAT(Or reply here) Empty Re: ADMIN EVENT FEEDBACK FORMAT(Or reply here)

Post  Lolmindgames Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:51 pm

Date of Event: March 04 2012

Host of Event: Shadowrider1

FUN?(Scale 1-10): 8

Would you want this event again?: Hell yeah

Does it need balancing?: Nope it was fun

Suggestions for event: More scary music!

Comments/ Stories: Kinda sad server ended before it was over but was really fun
    Binkow
    Binkow

ADMIN EVENT FEEDBACK FORMAT(Or reply here) Empty Re: ADMIN EVENT FEEDBACK FORMAT(Or reply here)

Post  Binkow Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:52 pm

The "Hivemind"

Date of Event:
    3/4/2012
    Host of Event:
    Shadowrider1
    FUN?(Scale 1-10):
    Would you want this event again?:
    Involves all of the players in a teamwork involving effort to remove/destroy the enemy
    Does it need balancing?:
    The only thing I could see needing balancing is the Deathsquad upon arriving (if it does).
    Suggestions for event:
    Some way to reduce lag involved in event
    Comments/ Stories:
    I was Staff Sergeant King, since it appeared most of my comrades went off, I decided to take on the beast in a suicide mission. I ran in the hive's base (Brig) and started blasting away at least 40-50, once I ran out of ammo I retreated. I pulled out a C4 from my backpack, and was going to suicide bomb the hive, however the server crashed.
    Lolmindgames
    Lolmindgames

Post  Lolmindgames Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:28 pm

Deathsqaud should have had more teamwork and organization also
    Rumia
    Rumia

Post  Rumia Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:04 pm

Haha i remember that situation. I was pretty much stuck in the armory until the beast came in and started spawning horrible, horrible beasts. I Died behind enemy lines.
    ShadowRider1
    ShadowRider1

Post  ShadowRider1 Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:30 pm

Did hive beast today. Fun round, bad teamwork.
    REMEMBER GUYS! Teamwork is key to the Hive Beast's destruction.
    Fortify the area and move slowly!
    Btw...Hive Beast lays elite eggs when in the engine, and medium size eggs in medium hot spots
    ~
    lol!
    ShadowRider1
    ShadowRider1

ADMIN EVENT FEEDBACK FORMAT(Or reply here) Empty Space Hippy

Post  ShadowRider1 Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:12 pm

Players need more time to prepare.
    All I have to say.
    Evil or Very Mad Mad Neutral No

Need more Hippys, and give the players some gear
    santa
    Rumia
    Rumia

Post  Rumia Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:16 pm

Oh yeah. The DeathSquads in those Hive Beast modes are never really coordinated. They sort of run off on there own most of the time, asking for backup when needed expecting there teammates to rush to the situation. Though i guess this pair of two came to engineering to get me. At least one was trying to coordinate the team xD

*Edit* I was the Cheif Engineer that round
    scorn7
    scorn7

Post  scorn7 Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:35 am

event: level 7 invastion
    host:INWM(i think)
    fun scail: 7.something

comments:

i wanted to be a death commando during it but i don't die often as Terra so.. yeah.. i have only been a death commando once.. fun tho.. it was just kinda annoying when you would suddenly have a stack of creatures spawn IN YOUR PATH ON SCREEN well fleeing i think one thing that needs to be worked on is spawning hostiles only OFF players screens so it feels more ambient and less "well fuck why would he do that?"

(this post has been spell checked)

ADITIONAL
    event: hive beast
    host: shadowie(thats what i call him)
    fun scale:not really sure
    comments: OH GOD WHY ARE THERE SO MANY VISRATORS
    the sheer number of hostiles and the fact that you often get another set spawned after the first set meant i had pretty much no chances to attack the beast after you finally manage to cut down one wave he immediately spawns the next one to make matters worse since you can't shoot through the spawn they make it incredibly difficult to engage the beast it's self and the beast tends to spawn a bit excessively at times makeign it ridiculously hard to get at ALSO the spawn of choice is.. really tiny making engaging with any thing less then ranged weapons or grenades impractical

Recommendations: make the spawn vulnerable to flash grenades or have ongoing ammo spawn In's during the event and drop Deagles around.

Mentality: the beast was running around the station at high speeds making it difficult to respond to and even more difficult to evade as well as dropping SPAWN EVRYWHERE maybe the beast ought to be less mobile or favor it's nesting ground to anywhere else on the ship.

also it may be a nice touch for the beast to horde the body's of the dead or turn them into a hybrid of spawn and human like a zombie to give people who died AFTER the death squad is deployed something to do.

becuse that is the problem During the event no one seems to want to clone the dead (and frankly i don't blame them) so the peopel who die will probably up and go from the server.
    iRorschachBot

Post  iRorschachBot Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:37 am

Name of Event: Monkey takeover

Date of Event: 14/3/12

Host of Event: Adamjordan27 and Eliteravan

FUN?(Scale 1-10): 7/10

Would you want this event again?: Aww yeah.

Does it need balancing?: More in the Monkeys' favour, though that would just make it hilariously one-sided. To keep it balanced evenly, no.

Suggestions for event: More masks for the Monkeys.

Comments/ Stories: None.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:27 am