Apoctalyptic Station 13

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IDWMno's space station 13 server's forum!!

4 posters

Lolmingames Admin App

Lolmindgames
    Lolmindgames

Lolmingames Admin App Empty Lolmingames Admin App

Post  Lolmindgames Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:23 pm

Byond Name: Lolmindgames

Usual In-game name ( Can be your multiple most common names): Steve Leopard

Male or Female? (Just to avoid confusion): The one with dick clown

Contributions (If any): I play alot on the server and invite my friends.

What timezone are you in, and what time of the day you are usually on?: Toronto, I am on a good chunk of the day.

How old are you?(Be Honest): 16

What do you think being an Administrator is about?: Being admin is not only about

If someone griefed, how would you handle it?:I want to stop the greif in a fair way instead of just banning as soon as i see one i will ask them questions like why did they kill that person and i will do a deep investigation on both sides if the person indeed griefed i will warn them the first time and the second would be another warning but i would say if they don't stop killing people for no vaild reason i will punish them and if they greif again i will ban them for 3 days and if they come back and do it again i will ban them for a week and the 3rd will be a month and next is permanently i will always be fair to everyone even people who have greifed in the past as i am a fair person i will always be monitoring the game, never abusing and sticking to my fairness.

Admin Experience:I been admin on 3 other servers, Fatman's Redstation And Seteron's server, sadly i think they have stopped the servers.

Why should you be an admin? Be very detailed in this: My goal is to help those in need on this server and get them to know the game because i love explaining stuff to people i am on playing alot so i really understand this game now if they need advice they will know who to come to i just enjoy helping others and making the game fun and when no admins are online ill most likely be there ready to aid!

Green or yellow? Green because it is the colour of healthy foods.

How long have you been playing (SS13)?:Two years

Have you ever been banned from Apoc?:Nope! Smile

Any additional information (things that will clear up any issue you have, or may help your application): I hope i get accepted because i put alot of work into this, and i really like how the server is going, i am very active on the server and if i get a chance you won't regret it Very Happy

Last edited by Lolmindgames on Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    IDWMno
    IDWMno
    Admin

Lolmingames Admin App Empty Re: Lolmingames Admin App

Post  IDWMno Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:36 pm

GREAT APP, enjoy playing with you, very active. Got my vote. Waiting on review.
    Adamjordan27
    Adamjordan27

Post  Adamjordan27 Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:41 pm

Format nice, Experience good, Saw you on alot recently never got into major trouble

You have my vote
    eliteraven

Post  eliteraven Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:32 pm

Got my vote
    Lolmindgames
    Lolmindgames

Post  Lolmindgames Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:23 pm

Woot, next i will run for Presidential!
    Very Happy

Sponsored content