Apoctalyptic Station 13

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IDWMno's space station 13 server's forum!!

5 posters

Poll on whether we should have admin events allowed on this server.

Poll

Should we allow admins to mess with things to a limit for the entertainment of the server.

[ 8 ]
    Poll on whether we should have admin events allowed on this server. Bar_left80%Poll on whether we should have admin events allowed on this server. Bar_right [80%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Poll on whether we should have admin events allowed on this server. Bar_left10%Poll on whether we should have admin events allowed on this server. Bar_right [10%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Poll on whether we should have admin events allowed on this server. Bar_left10%Poll on whether we should have admin events allowed on this server. Bar_right [10%] 

Total Votes: 10
    Poll closed
    RussianLord
    RussianLord

Poll on whether we should have admin events allowed on this server. Empty Poll on whether we should have admin events allowed on this server.

Post  RussianLord Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:07 am

Vote for what you think is best.
    Poll on whether we should have admin events allowed on this server. Seal_o10

Last edited by RussianLord on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Binkow
    Binkow

Poll on whether we should have admin events allowed on this server. Empty Re: Poll on whether we should have admin events allowed on this server.

Post  Binkow Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:06 pm

Hell yes. Why wouldn't you want this?
    Corn With Sombrero
    Corn With Sombrero

Poll on whether we should have admin events allowed on this server. Empty Re: Poll on whether we should have admin events allowed on this server.

Post  Corn With Sombrero Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:39 am

I won't lie, fuck gamemasters, fuck rules, fuck realism, this is SPESS STESHN 1415 for gods sake! Where assistants turn to monkeys only to overturn the captain and pretend to be the barmans pet for the rest of the round, when a rogue Warden decides to robust him 4noraisin, only to get his ass kicked by the barman who then proceeds to drag his corpse to the freezer, and steal his identity, when he gets left behind on the station because all the engineers welded off and barricaded the shuttle as soon as they were on it, as he gets PM's from admins saying he will have a good time, as ~50 meteors flood the station and spess carp comes out of nowhere, at which point the admin plays an annoying MIDI, makes him a death commando, and TP's him to Centcomm. so he can robust the shit out of those engies! *gasps*
    RussianLord
    RussianLord

Post  RussianLord Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:29 am

Corn With Sombrero wrote:I won't lie, fuck gamemasters, fuck rules, fuck realism, this is SPESS STESHN 1415 for gods sake! Where assistants turn to monkeys only to overturn the captain and pretend to be the barmans pet for the rest of the round, when a rogue Warden decides to robust him 4noraisin, only to get his ass kicked by the barman who then proceeds to drag his corpse to the freezer, and steal his identity, when he gets left behind on the station because all the engineers welded off and barricaded the shuttle as soon as they were on it, as he gets PM's from admins saying he will have a good time, as ~50 meteors flood the station and spess carp comes out of nowhere, at which point the admin plays an annoying MIDI, makes him a death commando, and TP's him to Centcomm. so he can robust the shit out of those engies! *gasps*

*Correct: Only Adam plays annoying midi's so you could add that it was one of them that played it.

Apart from that I would love to be on such a station. But due to cuts to the different peoples who come here and a server only allowing white american supremacy(Basically Gibbed) The server is none of those things any more. I would weep for the people who are racist but it would be a waste for such a place that turns away other races.

To sum up I think that you have a good point and that it would be nice to have a station like that but I am also bitching as I should rightly be doing after being turned away because of my race.
    eliteixhitman
    eliteixhitman

Post  eliteixhitman Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:51 am

RussianLord wrote:
    *Correct: Only Adam plays annoying midi's so you could add that it was one of them that played it.

Apart from that I would love to be on such a station. But due to cuts to the different peoples who come here and a server only allowing white american supremacy(Basically Gibbed) The server is none of those things any more. I would weep for the people who are racist but it would be a waste for such a place that turns away other races.

To sum up I think that you have a good point and that it would be nice to have a station like that but I am also bitching as I should rightly be doing after being turned away because of my race.
    I am English, and they let me in!
    Corn With Sombrero
    Corn With Sombrero

Post  Corn With Sombrero Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:08 am

Yep, i have to agree with RLord, it is a bit tricky to fight your way trough the interwebz if you're more than a kilometer away from the political definition of "The West". And that's why, just to piss off people, i made a BYOND acc named "Serbian", made BYOND's first Serbia Rush, and then procedeed to slowly grasp SS13 with my fingers, so the USAfags get pissed off even more. Also, anyone remember Hornygranny? The one and only /tg/ admin that didn't randomly ban me because i was who i am? Well, he mysteriously dissapeared months ago, and the "official" explanation is that he got tired of SS13. Bull. Shit. When you look at it, quite oftenly is /tg/ (not Apoc) even worse than Gib. I mean, there were certain cases of...stuff. Bad, bad stuff.
    eliteixhitman
    eliteixhitman

Post  eliteixhitman Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:24 am

Ok, Gibbed DO NOT ban for no reason, they may be a little harsh at times. But they always ban for a reason!
    RussianLord
    RussianLord

Post  RussianLord Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:54 pm

eliteixhitman wrote:Ok, Gibbed DO NOT ban for no reason, they may be a little harsh at times. But they always ban for a reason!

Yeah if you count being from a different culture a reason then sure Gibbed ban with reason.

RussianLord(First update)
    RussianLord(First update)

Post  RussianLord(First update) Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:09 pm

RussianLord wrote:
    eliteixhitman wrote:Ok, Gibbed DO NOT ban for no reason, they may be a little harsh at times. But they always ban for a reason!

Yeah if you count being from a different culture a reason then sure Gibbed ban with reason.

I agree

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:41 am