Apoctalyptic Station 13

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IDWMno's space station 13 server's forum!!

5 posters

A tale of two cities

WatorWat

A tale of two cities Empty A tale of two cities

Post  WatorWat Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:39 pm

first off an admins job contrary to popular opion is to serve the community not one specfic indvidual or the administration as a omnipotent god council that cant be incorrect or scolded the only purpose of haveing respect for an admin is effeciency of reports and being able to deal with adminhelps quickly that is not an excuse to consider yourself above anyone who isnt an admin , assumeing your brain runs on logic this will all be acceptable too you 2nd fact people who apply to admin over multiple servers are generally going to do a piss as poor fuck job because there intrest is not serving the community that is lost when you apply for adminstration on every server at any avaliable chance but instead replaced with a desire for power thus makeing you a shit admin only very degrees of shit.

The standards for admins and anything on this game are extremelly low so no one will agree with any of this you should not in any circumstances be makeing a 15 year old "adamjordan" a admin no matter how much appear to be an adult they are not an adult it is effort and a facade and will shatter under any pressure.

and now to sum up the rambleing rant anyone seeking adminstration is going to be a pisspoor admin im aware that makes it difficult on the server adminstrators part but if you are on enough you should be able to pick and choose and ask if they want it , adamjordan / apes throw poo poo and eliteraven will all to piss poor jobs as admins and undermine a small community until it is dead , and no it isnt hatred against all admins its against people who show specfic traits ive seen over and over on this shitty game shaodwwhateverthefuck cant remeber name even though I was recently banned by you , you are a fairly decent admin overall as well as zetasniper

you dont get respect you earn it do your fucking jobs properly (following the rules to a letter and getting worked up is not being a good admin ) or dont apply as an admin

(wahhh bad grammar wahh wahh yes im aware , doesnt undermine any of my points ) I appreciate all the hatred I will recieve after this post santa
    Adamjordan27
    Adamjordan27

A tale of two cities Empty Re: A tale of two cities

Post  Adamjordan27 Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:43 pm

Ya mad bro? Your trolling does not bother anybody. cyclops
    eliteixhitman
    eliteixhitman

Post  eliteixhitman Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:53 pm

You state your points fairly well however when you said -
    people who apply to admin over multiple servers are generally going to do a piss as poor fuck job because there intrest is not serving the community that is lost when you apply for adminstration on every server at any avaliable chance but instead replaced with a desire for power thus makeing you a shit admin only very degrees of shit.
    That is me, I admin on multiple servers not just on BYOND I also referee, does that make me a bad admin? NO it makes me better as I have more experience. Your points are not showing the other side of the story, and you must hate us because you got banned. WAAA submit an appeal if you wish to get unbanned, I am sure staff will look at it fairly aslong as you take back what was said here. Rant over.
    have a great day pal!
    RussianLord
    RussianLord

Post  RussianLord Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:37 am

eliteixhitman wrote:You state your points fairly well however when you said -
    people who apply to admin over multiple servers are generally going to do a piss as poor fuck job because there intrest is not serving the community that is lost when you apply for adminstration on every server at any avaliable chance but instead replaced with a desire for power thus makeing you a shit admin only very degrees of shit.
    That is me, I admin on multiple servers not just on BYOND I also referee, does that make me a bad admin? NO it makes me better as I have more experience. Your points are not showing the other side of the story, and you must hate us because you got banned. WAAA submit an appeal if you wish to get unbanned, I am sure staff will look at it fairly aslong as you take back what was said here. Rant over.
    have a great day pal!

You see this is quite a good argument. Sure, I admined on more then one server. I was good on both so that proves that you are wrong on one level but it can also mean that you have less time on a server. That is where I agree. I was not on both servers the same amount of time. The only way I could do a good job was by multitabing when I was playing SS13 so I could run both servers.

My Final opinion on the matter is that if you admin on two server then the quality will get worse but it will probably not be as shit as you have said. I say you pick one server to have fun on and enjoy but I don't really care if you go for two so long as you go on both the same and do the same quality of work.

A tale of two cities Seal_o10

Last edited by RussianLord on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    eliteixhitman
    eliteixhitman

Post  eliteixhitman Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:19 pm

eliteixhitman wrote:You state your points fairly well however when you said -
    have a great day pal!

Sorry if in that post I sounded like a jerk pal!
    WatorWat

Post  WatorWat Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:46 pm

I read half of what was said and noticed you enitrely missed the point if your seeking out administration and have to go all over to get it your clearly seeking power and if your seeking power your gonna do a shit job for the community as a whole , dont even bother trying to counter that because its true under any circumstance even with noble intentions it turns into over zealous retard shit that destroys and distorts the orginal purpose wich is to SERVE the community

edit : there is of course expections to this as there is to everything but it wont be found on ss13 I can guarantee you that
    eliteixhitman
    eliteixhitman

Post  eliteixhitman Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:06 pm

What are you on about! The quality of adminning I give is the same across all platforms, so unless I am that exception (Which I doubt) your statement is not true!
    RussianLord(First update)
    RussianLord(First update)

Post  RussianLord(First update) Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:53 pm

This Forum section is dead.
    A tale of two cities Seal_o10

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:43 am