Apoctalyptic Station 13

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IDWMno's space station 13 server's forum!!

4 posters

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THE CURRENT MAP

_jesterk3

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THE CURRENT MAP Empty WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THE CURRENT MAP

Post  _jesterk3 Mon May 28, 2012 8:46 pm

the fact that i should actually have to write you fucks a thread about this is almost irredeemably pathetic but you people apparently need instructions on how to perform the simplest of tasks, so on with the show!

- what the actual fuck is wrong with the engine. i am staring at it like a retard while the station slowly loses power.

- there are WAY too god damn many triple sets of doors in the main hallways, not sure if this is supposed to make it easier for security to catch people (you can fuck off if it is) but all it does is hinder actually normal crewmembers.

- there is an incredible amount of retarded aesthetic shit gone wrong. why does the entrance to the AI upload lobby have shitty light floors all over it, why are there air pumps and 9 emergency engineering supply caches sprinkled everywhere, why does the arrivals sec office have a wooden floor, and why does getting around the station feel like navigating a fucking labyrinth while being blind, deaf and drunk.

- the CE gets a brand fucking new energy sword, i am not making this shit up. why in the fuck does the head of engineering need an incredibly dangerous syndicate device that murders people in 2/3 hits.

- toxins is literally the most retarded shit. no firesuits, so you get burned to death while just trying to do your job. it's either die or devolve into an assistant with RD access.

now i bet you're all asking yourself, "but jester, what can we POSSIBLY do to salvage this horrendous wreck of low-resolution sprites, incomprehensible code, and low-functioning autism that we call a server?"

not to worry young sperg, for I have a solution:

make me a member of the mapping team.

i will gladly mop up this shitheap for you. it is literally unplayable right now (which explains the current playercount of 0) which i can fix virtually overnight. i pledge that every assistant shall have his toolbox, every security officer his baton, and every captain his nuke disk to promptly hand off to aforementioned assistant who later gets beaten by the sec officer for having it. i can provide screenshots of my former work if requested, and i am a very dedicated individual who will continually work towards the betterment of this community (how in the actual fuck did i keep a straight face here oh my god)

[wow][/wow]_JESTERK FOR MAPPER 2012
    [wow][/wow]\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
    [wow][/wow]STOP AT NOTHING
    Sprafe
    Sprafe

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THE CURRENT MAP Empty Re: WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THE CURRENT MAP

Post  Sprafe Tue May 29, 2012 12:08 am

No offense.... eh, who am I kidding, LOTS of offense intended, why don't you shut the fuck up and get off out forums if all your going to do is be a raging little fucknugget?
    _jesterk3

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THE CURRENT MAP Empty Re: WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THE CURRENT MAP

Post  _jesterk3 Tue May 29, 2012 11:17 pm

Sprafe wrote:No offense.... eh, who am I kidding, LOTS of offense intended, why don't you shut the fuck up and get off out forums if all your going to do is be a raging little fucknugget?

sorry it apparently makes no sense for me to get mad at the fact that the current station looks like somebody had an autistic fit and senselessly pounded the keyboard followed by hosting the resulting wreck on the hub????

if you honestly cannot see that the station looks like somebody welded two pieces of metal together followed by carving SS13 into the center, please have yourself checked for a superiority complex and/or blindness
    eliteixhitman
    eliteixhitman

Post  eliteixhitman Wed May 30, 2012 12:02 pm

Ahhhh, just shut up!
    _jesterk3

Post  _jesterk3 Thu May 31, 2012 2:44 pm

sounds like somebody can't handle their work being criticized

are you short in real life or something
    eliteixhitman
    eliteixhitman

Post  eliteixhitman Thu May 31, 2012 3:19 pm

Hell, I can handle criticism but when it comes from someone who will not SHUT THE HELL UP. I get fairly annoyed. You have made your point, now please be quiet.
    _jesterk3

Post  _jesterk3 Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:30 am

i am making a point

i gladly would have stated them and left a long time ago but you seem to have a skull as dense as the fucking moon so i've had to repeat myself over and over and over

i would not have to do this if i was a member of the team

of course considering that you shit your pants at the site of a chess table you'll probably have some trouble deciding whether or not to make me a mapper
    Sprafe
    Sprafe

Post  Sprafe Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:34 am

With your attitude we wouldn't make you the fucking night janitor at a fucking sewage plant.
    eliteixhitman
    eliteixhitman

Post  eliteixhitman Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:03 pm

I do not play chess, I play and referee the beautiful game of football. I have to deal with people WHO ARE NOT BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN everyday, the people who you would shit you pants at the SIGHT of. Now, any other points?
    _jesterk3

Post  _jesterk3 Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:40 pm

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THE CURRENT MAP Reggie-bush-saints-football-nfl-jump-dive-leap

HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THIS BADASS

you are getting really pathetic at this point

stop posting
    eliteixhitman
    eliteixhitman

Post  eliteixhitman Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:40 am

WOW, you really don't consider the idea that when I say football, I mean REAL football, what you call "Soccer". This is why football is 10x better than anything you make -

We have passion and skill, you have idiots running with something that isn't even a ball!
    _jesterk3

Post  _jesterk3 Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:57 pm

itt cultural differences

why the fuck do you call gummy bears "jelly babies"

they are neither made of jelly nor are in the form of children

_jesterk3

Post  _jesterk3 Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:12 am

also if you're wondering i sorta just raped somebody on the server and set half the station on fire

why do your bans keep turning on and off
    Adamjordan27
    Adamjordan27

Post  Adamjordan27 Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:08 pm

Friend I will put this very polite.

GET THE FUCK OFF THESE FORUMS. AND DON'T COME BACK.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:14 pm