Apoctalyptic Station 13

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IDWMno's space station 13 server's forum!!

3 posters

_jesterk Unban Appeal DENIED

_jesterk3

_jesterk Unban Appeal DENIED Empty _jesterk Unban Appeal DENIED

Post  _jesterk3 Sat May 19, 2012 11:18 pm

BYOND Key - _jesterk

Banning admin: Elite Ix Hitman

Server: EliteIx

Date/Time of the banning: Today

Ban Type: Permanent

Reason Given: Griefer, logged off when questioned.

IC name: Munson

Your version of events: Due to my current permabans from 7 different servers, I decided to log onto the Yogscast server. Signing up as Scientist, I immediately adminwho'd and, seeing that no admins were on, proceeded to start the Pete Procedure. I made five remote signaller bombs, put one in security, one in EVA, one in the Bridge, one in Engineering, and one in Medbay. I noticed as I was setting up the Medbay bomb that Elite was online. Perfect, there was a lack of players, but the presence of an admin witness made up for it. I then spoke these words:

"THEY CALL ME CUBAN PETE, I'M THE KING OF THE RHUMBA BEAT, WHEN I PLAY THE MARACAS I GO CHIC-CHICKY BOOM, CHIC-CHICKY BOOM, CHIC-CHICKY BOOM."

I then detonated the bombs.

The sound was one which I never hope to hear again in my lifetime, ripping metal, the flood of vacuum, the scent of smoke and death seemed to be carried on the air. While not exactly Dr. Kay's dimensional-rending clusterfucks, they were quite big bombs, with the scorch/injury range being around 11x11 and a vaporisation range of 7x7. Security was blown to bits, meaning nobody would try to arrest me. Engineering was destroyed, meaning no power for the station. Medbay was completely disabled, meaning the wounded could not be treated. EVA was knocked offline, meaning no suits with to repair the station, and the bombing of the Bridge meant the communications console was destroyed, meaning the shuttle couldn't be called. I'm assuming I got at least two people in the explosions (as I said there were not many people on at the time). My only regret is that I was unable to fully pull it off (the original plan was to set up a proximity bomb in escape under the table, so that the people rushing to escape would be killed, and making people unable to board the shuttle. Also, the Telecomms satellite was to be destroyed, meaning no radio traffic at all aside from walkie-talkies and intercoms).

Why do you think you should be unbanned:

Because in the four hours between you banning me and me posting this, I have become a COMPLETELY changed person. I went to my local church and pricked my finger, then put two droplets of blood on each of Jesus's eyelids, and promised not to do it again. I have made a DEEPLY RELIGIOUS AND PERSONAL SACRIFICE to GUARANTEE I will NEVER grief EVER again. There is literally NO WAY that I would do this again if I were unbanned, no chance at all.

P.S. here's a baby picture of _jesterk.

_jesterk Unban Appeal DENIED HandsomeLittleGuy

Isn't he just the cutest?
    Sprafe
    Sprafe

_jesterk Unban Appeal DENIED Empty Re: _jesterk Unban Appeal DENIED

Post  Sprafe Sun May 20, 2012 1:02 am

I can't even respond to this....
    _jesterk3

Post  _jesterk3 Sun May 20, 2012 3:21 am

Sprafe wrote:I can't even respond to this....

What, because you can't handle the sheer robustness?

Fuck off back to goonstation.
    eliteixhitman
    eliteixhitman

Post  eliteixhitman Sun May 20, 2012 6:30 am

This is..... Interesting! Lets say this is a NO. Also, nice photo of yourself! Also, don't tell admins to fuck off.

Last edited by eliteixhitman on Wed May 23, 2012 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    _jesterk3

Post  _jesterk3 Tue May 22, 2012 12:00 am

nah, i'm not banned from gibbed

can i also get a reason for my appeal denial?
    eliteixhitman
    eliteixhitman

Post  eliteixhitman Tue May 22, 2012 12:11 pm

Yes you can. You blew up the station (In a REALLY funny and strategic way I will give you that. Then you gave a rubbish excuse of a reason and logged out. Try again in a few months.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:40 am