Apoctalyptic Station 13

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IDWMno's space station 13 server's forum!!

4 posters

Stop acting like children

Sprafe
    Sprafe

Stop acting like children Empty Stop acting like children

Post  Sprafe Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:23 pm

Some of the people on this forum, I'm looking at you Russian and Corn, need to stop acting like children if they ever want to be taken seriously. This is a moderated online forum, not the playground at your local daycare. I, and probably the majority of people, find it exceedingly hard to not reject peoples opinions out of hand when the refuse to offer even a modicum of civility and punctuate half of their posts with meaningless drivel or random images. If you want your arguments to actually be read, considered and potentially excepted you need to start acting like people of a reasonable level of maturity.
    RussianLord(First update)
    RussianLord(First update)

Stop acting like children Empty Re: Stop acting like children

Post  RussianLord(First update) Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:06 am

Sprafe wrote:Some of the people on this forum, I'm looking at you Russian and Corn, need to stop acting like children if they ever want to be taken seriously. This is a moderated online forum, not the playground at your local daycare. I, and probably the majority of people, find it exceedingly hard to not reject peoples opinions out of hand when the refuse to offer even a modicum of civility and punctuate half of their posts with meaningless drivel or random images. If you want your arguments to actually be read, considered and potentially excepted you need to start acting like people of a reasonable level of maturity.

Good evening, Sparfe. Allow me first to apologize for my older posts. Nah, I'm joking. I'm a complete faggot who wants attention. I also want everybody to belive I'm a threat! LOL! My 100 proxies will stop u bitches from tracking me though!11! Even though Elite knows my address and has sent it and logs to the authorities!

I'm just a bitch in real life, nothing more else to say. I just hope I will get laid one day..

Sad
    TechScience
    TechScience

Stop acting like children Empty Quoting really?

Post  TechScience Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:46 pm

Quoting a movie will not make you more mature, I also find it quite silly that you of all people would judge others of there maturity. Being mature does not mean taking a small moment to chat and then going back to the same old routine, it's about sitting down, thinking, and then changing your attitude good sir.
    Adamjordan27
    Adamjordan27

Post  Adamjordan27 Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:02 pm

Alright that is enough of this.

Russian your already banned from the server and if you keep spamming we can file harrassment charges and get you kicked off of byond.

Serbian- One more outburst then its over for you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:23 am