Apoctalyptic Station 13

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IDWMno's space station 13 server's forum!!

4 posters

scorn7's aplication

scorn7
    scorn7

scorn7's aplication Empty scorn7's aplication

Post  scorn7 Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:08 pm

Byond Name:Scorn7

Usual In-game name ( Can be your multiple most common names): Tarra Armstrong, Jessica morrow

Male or Female? (Just to avoid confusion): Female

Contributions (If any):online whenever possible (if it counts)

What timezone are you in, and what time of the day you are usually on?: west coast when possible i try to be on any time between 9am to 10pm and as long as 9 am to 2am on weekends

How old are you?(Be Honest):only 18

What do you think being an Administrator is about?:helping people solve problems

If someone griefed, how would you handle it?:try to work out what was going on and ask the griefer to stop in the event it continues kick them for 3 hours and inform the other admins of my findings.

Admin Experience:friends private server for a short period of time and about 2ish years admining various servers on ROBLOX. about 5 months adming (but baby sitting is more like it) a friends starsiege tribes computer.

Why should you be an admin? Be very detailed in this: i have done it before and i like to be involved in a community and try to look at problems from all angels
    it can be easy to assume some one is just griefing to be a dick but they may just be in an emotional rough spot and someone talking about it or listening to there issues may help them.

Green or yellow? uhh green.. it means go and the server owners OOC's show up in green also its may fave-rit colour.

How long have you been playing (SS13)?:about 6 months now give or take a couple

Have you ever been banned from Apoc?:no.

Any additional information (things that will clear up any issue you have, or may help your application):i have been diagnosed with dyslexia and did not really learn English spelling until it was a bit late.. i tend to get attached to people like for example rumia and shadow.. and i am almost stupidly honest witch is probably why the first peace of additional info was something that could vary well have hurt my application.

(this post has been spell checked)
    Adamjordan27
    Adamjordan27

scorn7's aplication Empty Re: scorn7's aplication

Post  Adamjordan27 Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:08 pm

Format looks great, Saw you on alot, Never gets into trouble, good person

Got my vote
    ShadowRider1
    ShadowRider1

scorn7's aplication Empty Admin Feedback

Post  ShadowRider1 Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:09 pm

Has my vote, but our admin ratio is at a fixed spot and I don't expect much more to be added.
    ~
    Who know you may join?
    Again...Got my vote
    lol!
    ~
    Grammar is fine with me, she has a minor typing issue, but we can all understand her.
    geek
    scorn7
    scorn7

Post  scorn7 Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:28 am

thanks for understanding
    Serbian

scorn7's aplication Empty Re : Scorn

Post  Serbian Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:53 pm

+1 Vote, Scorn deserves to be an admin. He is quite helpfull around the station, and has been the hero we all needed quite a few times.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:35 am