Apoctalyptic Station 13

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IDWMno's space station 13 server's forum!!

4 posters

Nanotrasen - RD Division 13 - The Black Division

Binkow
    Binkow

Nanotrasen - RD Division 13 - The Black Division Empty Nanotrasen - RD Division 13 - The Black Division

Post  Binkow Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:08 pm

Nanotrasen - RD Division 13 - The Black Division Division13logo

RD Division 13 is a covert branch of Nanotrasen's RD division.

WE HAVE REACHED OUR CURRENT LIMIT OF 12/12 PLAYERS!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Backstory:

Every large corporation has their branches of PMCs working for them, right? Well, Nanotrasen created this branch to go through with undercover research missions, many never seeing the light of day. While Nanotrasen never confirmed the existence of Division 13, people around the universe still believe they exist. What little proof that was there of Division 13 gets destroyed in "fire" or become "forgotten."
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Why would they come to the station?

Anything from gathering specimens or new test subjects, to tying up some loose ends. They operate with stealth, usually. Sometimes they just might walk on the station in full uniform. However, most times you wouldn't have even known they were here.

--------------------------------------------------------------
    Equipment
    Very rarely will you see a grunt with an energy weapon. They prefer to use the ol' reliable firearms.

Standard Covert Agent
    They usually have standard civilian clothes, ranging from all sorts of jobs and depending on their current assignment. In terms of items, they usually carry a silenced pistol. They all have explosive implants in them in case of mission failure.
    Right now: Chameleon Jumpsuit / ID with all access / Silenced Pistol

Standard Grunt
    Right now: Bullet Proof (Ballistic?) Vest / Swat Helmet / Combat Turtleneck / Combat Gloves / Combat Boots / Swat Mask / Security Backpack / SMG with 3 mags / Security Belt / Handcuffs / Stun Baton
    Planned: Custom Firearm

Combat Engineer
    Right now: Ablative Armor Vest / Toolbelt / Combat Turtleneck / Insulated Gloves / Combat Boots / Welding Helmet / Swat Mask / M1911 Energy
    Planned: Custom Pistol (Sprite Made) / Custom Ablative Armor Vest Sprite

Scientist
    Right now: Sterile gloves/mask, Medical belt, any other shit they can get their hands on in the shuttle
    Planned: I dunno

NEW
    Combat Medic
    Right now: CMO Jacket / Medical Belt / Combat Turtleneck / Sterile Gloves / Combat Boots / Medkit / M1911
    Planned: Quick health injector thing / Some other secret goodies

Standard Officer
    Right now: Either Heavy Armor or HOS'S Jensen Armor / Beret / Combat Turtleneck / Combat Gloves (could be stun) / Combat Boots / Swat Mask / Security Backpack / Optical Thermal Implants / They will have either an Deagle, C20R mixture or Combat shotgun and UZI

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Planned shit:

Hazmat Unit: When we get zombies (hopefully soon) these will be sent in to eliminate all sources of infection. They will hand out packs to help you survive- not weapons though. They will also set up a safe house. They will be heavily armed.

Changes will be made to add more detail, etc.

Also, this is an exclusive group. This is to ensure RP and make sure I keep people in the group are trustworthy/won't fuck shit up.

The Transcript Database:

[00:00] Recording started.
    [00:06] ██████████████████████ says, "Okay, start off with your name."
    [00:10] monkey (844) says, "emma"
    [00:14] ██████████████████████ says, "Specimen #11; Emma."
    [00:23] ██████████████████████ says, "Monkey with abilities to communicate with humans."
    [00:30] ██████████████████████ asks, "Okay, Emma. Do you know why you can talk?"
    [00:42] monkey (844) says, "no not specimen num-ber-ee-lev-en just Emma"
    [00:48] monkey (844) says, "i was taught"
    [00:52] ██████████████████████ asks, "Who taught you?"
    [00:58] monkey (844) says, "scary man"
    [00:59] monkey (844) says, "like you"
    [01:04] monkey (844) says, "except"
    [01:05] monkey (844) says, "had"
    [01:09] monkey (844) says, "thign overhis face"
    [01:16] monkey (844) says, "that was black and covered his head"
    [01:20] ██████████████████████ asks, "Human male?"
    [01:22] ██████████████████████ asks, "Xeno?"
    [01:25] monkey (844) says, "umm"
    [01:26] monkey (844) says, "human"
    [01:29] monkey (844) says, "but"
    [01:30] monkey (844) says, "the other kind"
    [01:34] ██████████████████████ asks, "Female?"
    [01:35] ██████████████████████ asks, "Woman?"
    [01:40] monkey (844) says, "-nods-"
    [01:45] ██████████████████████ says, "Alright."
    [01:54] ██████████████████████ says, "Ending of recording 1. Test Specimen 11; Emma."
    [01:57] Recording stopped.

[00:00] Recording started.
    [00:07] ██████████████████████ asks, "Say it again. What were you trained by?"
    [00:19] monkey (844) says, "scary person in all-black"
    [00:25] ██████████████████████ asks, "Yes, but what was that one word you said?"
    [00:30] monkey (844) asks, "sin-dee-kate?"
    [00:33] ██████████████████████ says, "Yes."
    [00:36] ██████████████████████ asks, "These were the men who trained you?"
    [00:57] monkey (844) says, "they said. Tell the Trators the Code's"
    [01:07] monkey (844) says, "one one three bra-vo"
    [01:25] monkey (844) says, "four ate two alfa"
    [01:33] ██████████████████████ asks, "Did you have any other objectives?"
    [01:53] monkey (844) says, "maby.."
    [01:56] ██████████████████████ asks, "What else did these syndicate tell you to do?"
    [02:01] monkey (844) says, "umm"
    [02:17] monkey (844) says, "don't let them scann you in this machine."
    [02:22] monkey (844) says, "aand it was"
    [02:29] monkey (844) says, "like.. that"
    [02:32] ██████████████████████ asks, "The DNA modifier?"
    [02:34] ██████████████████████ says, "Hm."
    [02:40] monkey (844) says, "sad.."
    [02:41] monkey (844) says, "umm"
    [02:48] ██████████████████████ says, "Log 2; Specimen #11; Emma."
    [02:52] Recording stopped.
    [02:52] Recording started.
    [02:55] monkey (844) says, "whats hapening"
    [02:58] Recording stopped.

Application to join (Send in PM- Do not post here)
    Key:
    Preferred Role (Choose one of the 3/soon to be 4):
    Preferred Name (Skip if undercover) (Sgt. Joseph Williams for example):
    Why do you want to be part of D13?:
    Can you RP?:
    Do you understand you must RP with these jobs?:
    Anything else?:

Last edited by Binkow on Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
    scorn7
    scorn7

Nanotrasen - RD Division 13 - The Black Division Empty Re: Nanotrasen - RD Division 13 - The Black Division

Post  scorn7 Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:46 pm

nice idea
    Zetasniper
    Zetasniper

Nanotrasen - RD Division 13 - The Black Division Empty Re: Nanotrasen - RD Division 13 - The Black Division

Post  Zetasniper Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:17 pm

Concept: AMAZING!!!!! Very Happy

Execution: Poor..... Evil or Very Mad
    Binkow
    Binkow

Post  Binkow Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:37 pm

Zetasniper wrote:Concept: AMAZING!!!!! Very Happy

Execution: Poor..... Evil or Very Mad

Explain.
    Corn With Sombrero
    Corn With Sombrero

Post  Corn With Sombrero Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:45 am

I remember you talking about this on ASAY (admin chat) a few days ago (after i more or less "inspired" you for it, after i created the Ministry Of Love...). Personaly, i don't like the idea (seems a bit too complicated, and given the lack of coders, that could be a problem)at least as far as the whole "boarding station hoping idiots won't think i'm syndicate and don't manage to break into my shutle and steal all the guns". If there is one thing the Perseus from LLA taught me, is that anything that isn't in red, blue or gray, is considered hostile and robustable by all means. Seriously, this could cause a LOT of confusion. And as far as i know, a round starts with one random event started (unless it's extended RP), that is always antag, meaning that to give this RD division a purpose (or even exist, lollies), they would have to be manualy "spawned" by the admins. Of course, it could be a seperate round that begins on round start, but the problem is that they're not necessarirly antagonists, although i guess you can say some sort of unrest could grow between them and the crew, ending in the crew banishing them from the ship, or killing them. Cool idea, well thought about, very detailed "design doc", but i unfortunately don't see it becoming too popular with players. Just remember what happened when admins spawned one UZI. One UZI, that's all, just one friggin' UZI. In a matter of five minutes, we were flooded with ahelps of players complaining about random murders. Now, imagine that, but with even better weapons, and even more brainless idiots using them, and you get the RDD. Just think of it, it just take's one soap or clown's PDA placed by their shuttle, and possibly a blunt weapon, and you have your self an armory, even though i don't think that will happen quite THAT oftenly (the syndicates constantly dropping half-full weapons being an example, noone dares pick them up).

Not saying it's a bad idea (complete contrary, acctualy) but rather just that it might become quite messy if it becomes a real round type, and not just a one-time show.
    Binkow
    Binkow

Post  Binkow Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:10 am

Corn With Sombrero wrote:I remember you talking about this on ASAY (admin chat) a few days ago (after i more or less "inspired" you for it, after i created the Ministry Of Love...). Personaly, i don't like the idea (seems a bit too complicated, and given the lack of coders, that could be a problem)at least as far as the whole "boarding station hoping idiots won't think i'm syndicate and don't manage to break into my shutle and steal all the guns". If there is one thing the Perseus from LLA taught me, is that anything that isn't in red, blue or gray, is considered hostile and robustable by all means. Seriously, this could cause a LOT of confusion. And as far as i know, a round starts with one random event started (unless it's extended RP), that is always antag, meaning that to give this RD division a purpose (or even exist, lollies), they would have to be manualy "spawned" by the admins. Of course, it could be a seperate round that begins on round start, but the problem is that they're not necessarirly antagonists, although i guess you can say some sort of unrest could grow between them and the crew, ending in the crew banishing them from the ship, or killing them. Cool idea, well thought about, very detailed "design doc", but i unfortunately don't see it becoming too popular with players. Just remember what happened when admins spawned one UZI. One UZI, that's all, just one friggin' UZI. In a matter of five minutes, we were flooded with ahelps of players complaining about random murders. Now, imagine that, but with even better weapons, and even more brainless idiots using them, and you get the RDD. Just think of it, it just take's one soap or clown's PDA placed by their shuttle, and possibly a blunt weapon, and you have your self an armory, even though i don't think that will happen quite THAT oftenly (the syndicates constantly dropping half-full weapons being an example, noone dares pick them up).

Not saying it's a bad idea (complete contrary, acctualy) but rather just that it might become quite messy if it becomes a real round type, and not just a one-time show.

Ministry of Love? What? I'm sorry but I've never heard of that. Also after filtering through the rest of your messsage- uhh.. we don't really have that problem here.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:10 pm