Apoctalyptic Station 13

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IDWMno's space station 13 server's forum!!

3 posters

_jesterk Admin Appeal

_jesterk3

_jesterk Admin Appeal Empty _jesterk Admin Appeal

Post  _jesterk3 Tue May 22, 2012 12:35 am

Byond Name:_jesterk

Usual In-game name ( Can be your multiple most common names):Adam Denton

Male or Female? (Just to avoid confusion):Male

Contributions (If any):i'm a half-decent spriter, done some work in the past.

What timezone are you in, and what time of the day you are usually on?:i'm on most of the day (schedule is occasionally subject to change) and my timezone is EST in Canada.

How old are you?(Be Honest):15

What do you think being an Administrator is about?: a lot of people seem to think that adminning is about being a big bad dark knight and should be constantly feared. i think that being an admin is being a person that people can come to when they need it, upholding the rules and moral code of the server, and being a well-spoken and respectable person that officially represents their own unique branch. while it's not necessary to be all buddybuddy with people, it does help a lot to be a likable person; people shouldn't have to bring up an issue with you and think "oh jeez, it's THIS guy again".

If someone griefed, how would you handle it?: pm them, ask them what they're doing, tell them how they're shitting around and tell them to stop. i can tell you that it's infinitely better when you actually respond like a normal human being and recognizing that you were being an ass instead of flicking on your babby persona and flooding me with tear-stained pm's telling me to fuck off.

Admin Experience:i'm currently a permanent admin on a well-established gmod darkrp server, with over a year's worth of experience.

Why should you be an admin? Be very detailed in this:
    admins are not there to stop griff. they are there to regulate it and control it, and see to it that it is only distributed in small portions, here and there. because that is what makes space station 13 what it is. you get murdered for no reason by a random crewmember, you get a revive and the person responsible gets a ban, it's all good. but the fact is that it happened, and you will always know that it was griff, and it was on that server.

what i mean is, if you're going to griff, do it creatively, because that is something i can at least partially forgive. if you're being a pubbie fuck and throwing bombs and lasers everywhere like an outer space version of cowboys and aliens, you're getting shut down quick, but if you're doing some harmless shit like tossing some blood smoke grenades or polishing the floors with space lube here and there, okay. i'm not saying i'm really lenient with my bans, because i'm not, but i AM quite a down to earth person.

Green or yellow? green.

How long have you been playing (SS13): 2 years

Have you ever been banned from Apoc?:yep, for an exorbitant amount of time (see my appeal thread)

Any additional information (things that will clear up any issue you have, or may help your application) like i said, i have almost two full years of experience with this game, so i obviously understand the do's and dont's. i am a very mature individual who is willing to help you with any problems you may have.
    Walter0o
    Walter0o

_jesterk Admin Appeal Empty Re: _jesterk Admin Appeal

Post  Walter0o Tue May 22, 2012 3:52 pm

_jesterk ? I knew i heard that name before.

I like your efforts to become one of the most ridiculous persons ever.

Seriously guys, admin this freak up, it would be hilarious.

I rechecked my logs and was right, i permabanned him from my server 3 hours or so before he got permabanned here on Apoc the same night.

He set the new server record, the perma came only 11 minutes after he logged in :

[00:32:18]ACCESS: Login: _jesterk/(Get Dunked) from 99.253.51.31
    [00:43:28]ADMIN: walter0o has banned jesterk.

Also, love that part of yours about

_jesterk3 wrote:Byond Name:_jesterk

upholding the rules and moral code of the server, and being a well-spoken and respectable person

i can tell you that it's infinitely better when you actually respond like a normal human being and recognizing that you were being an ass instead of flicking on your babby persona

You realize that this is the EXACT opposite of your behauviour you show on the servers and in your unban appeal ?

But i guess it somehow even makes sense to you, since you are trying to "troll" other people so hard.

Keep up your fail, it amuses me ^^
    _jesterk3

Post  _jesterk3 Fri May 25, 2012 8:35 pm

Walter0o wrote:_jesterk ? I knew i heard that name before.

I like your efforts to become one of the most ridiculous persons ever.

Seriously guys, admin this freak up, it would be hilarious.

I rechecked my logs and was right, i permabanned him from my server 3 hours or so before he got permabanned here on Apoc the same night.

He set the new server record, the perma came only 11 minutes after he logged in :

[00:32:18]ACCESS: Login: _jesterk/(Get Dunked) from 99.253.51.31
    [00:43:28]ADMIN: walter0o has banned jesterk.

Also, love that part of yours about

_jesterk3 wrote:Byond Name:_jesterk

upholding the rules and moral code of the server, and being a well-spoken and respectable person

i can tell you that it's infinitely better when you actually respond like a normal human being and recognizing that you were being an ass instead of flicking on your babby persona

You realize that this is the EXACT opposite of your behauviour you show on the servers and in your unban appeal ?

But i guess it somehow even makes sense to you, since you are trying to "troll" other people so hard.

Keep up your fail, it amuses me ^^

uhh bro

here's a little fyi

that's the point
    _jesterk3

Post  _jesterk3 Fri May 25, 2012 10:13 pm

n e way

i now have the recommendation of another user that i should be made an admin

feel free to wave your mystical tempmin wand over me any time now
    Sprafe
    Sprafe

Post  Sprafe Sat May 26, 2012 1:12 am

There is a higher chance that I will randomly turn into a rabbit than there is of you becoming an admin.
    _jesterk3

Post  _jesterk3 Sat May 26, 2012 2:50 am

so you mean there's a very high chance of my becoming a game master?

oh em gee

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:38 pm